Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ruby

Originally posted by brookus

Edit: just to stay a bit on topic: Please don't beat us too badly in javs this Sunday Shriek
    hmmmm... we'll see

Comment

Ummmm ruby look at Seizes littel sig thing..
      Ruby> I Own everyone in Wb, I HAVENT LOST A DUEL (paraphrased)

Cocky is the same thing as arrogance and...

Def. of Arrogance - a feeling of superiority manifested in an overbearing manner or presumptuous claims.

From that definition you can be labled arrogant/cocky from that little saying to unownable.

:yawn:

Comment

Brookus: Present myself? Give me a link to me being a "cocky asshole" No, you don't speak for everyone, there are a select few who don't like me. That's their problem though, and their own stuff. I'm not going to bother with you, since you have no significance in my life. To answer the question on immaturity, you're stating and labeling that I am a cocky asshole. When you don't know me, or even how I present myself in the game. I see you online what.. 3% of the time? Don't make accusations, THAT is immaturity.

Tobe: His signature isn't even a log, I never typed that, in that form, to him. Want me to show you what he's said? (THIS is from a real log)

(seiZe)> I have beat every WB, and I'm not scared of anyone besides banzi

1:PhyRe> dude, stab wth are you doing

:seize: Dude, you aren't even that good, where did you get that shit from, and why the fuck are you scared of banzi?

(seiZe)> stfu I beat you

1:stab> hold on, seize thinks he owns to world

:seize: dude I was drunk and it was 2 am, and I also beat you 2 times too

(seiZe)> I'm the best wb in TW

(seiZe)> I let you beat me

:seize: what the hell makes you think I didn't let you beat me?

Don't even make me go there, rofl, I won't even finish the log--
        Wouldn't this make you arrogant? All I ever see is how good you are, and how good Shriek is. One more post from you and you're ignored also Tobe. I'm not going to argue with you. You are completely wrong. Also, don't "label" me, because you have no idea what you are talking about. It's you who are the one with the problems it seems, you must point out someone has alot of posts. I wonder how old you are to actually care. This is sad, i shouldn't even be posting.. I don't even know why I'm typing to you.
        Last edited by Ruby; 07-10-2002, 08:47 PM.
        I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Ruby your cocky, get over it. On another note theres no ruel against logs now? Good, i disliekd that rule.
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobe

Def. of arrogance - a feeling of superiority manifested in an overbearing manner or presumptuous claims.
            Talk shit about arro again and I'll kill you.

Comment

EEP NOT SHADE
              :yawn:

Comment

shade is menacing lately. his wise ass attitude and growing ego scare me.

Comment

Big words from someone who eats a CARROT? You want a piece of me wiggy? C'mon! LETS GO! RIGHT HERE! I'mma takin' off the kid gloves.

Comment

oh so fluffy tail boy wants to start shit does he!?!? i'll meet you behind the gym after school! come alone!

Comment

Working...
                    X