TWLJ Lineups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLJ Lineups

Since it is a new year we need some newb to make a new post about what squads will qualify for twl and who will start for them. So here goes:

Sk8: Fludd Rough Tsunami Fireballz Hellzno! Subs: Ease Demonfaze

- Of course Sk8 will make playoffs, why wouldn't they, I am POSITIVE that anzu pays to have all the best players on one squad. Um... LJ champs?

Dice: Merce Cape Megaman89 Mess Omnigod Subs: Waven Jrahen

- Another year of dice lag dominance. With a heavier basing lineup, Dice won't be as strong as expected unless starting line shows every game.

Disoblige: Steak666 Deprecate Mulkero Damnifier Decypha Subs: Bike Da1

- Inactive old members and overly hyped new members. This squad is a big mystery. I have a feeling with the right lineup they might make playoffs...

Boz: Acumo Doag John Eddie Johnie Subs: Acorn Team

- Well, a mediocre squad that only plays newb euro squads, not much more to say. They have some nice aliases on the squad that get a few decent recs vs okay squads now and then. Looks like a big upset in twl. Acumo is $ btw.

-Final-: Sika Rogue Plob#F Dragonscale Ronaldo Subs: Rednaz Disq

- K, It's -F-, what usually happens?

Spastic: Stayon Jamal Server Kronic Deck Subs: Confluence Se><

- Spastic is turning into a partial jav squad. With Kronic Se>< etc. recently recruited, they are going to be some good playoff competition. IF they can keep their top line around. Kronic and Stayon for big lj numbers. Deck for the clutch.

Ancients: Limit Negrita Riksa Utopia Tail Dancer Subs: Jessus Jokeri

-I don't know much about this squad. Becuase quite frankly i think they are idiots and only get by on strange lag. But I will say this, limit will clutch most games he plays, only becuase he can't team and will hang back straying. Negrita for most mvps.

Shinobi: Cross exploid Lag Killer Freezer Punjar Subs: Jeraden Children

- Shinobi will make playoffs. However that's all they will do. This squad is doomed for failure since the last numerous remake. BTW Bbz would be a starter if he actually started to play again.

Passion: Healt Easified Nowyoudie Field Sesh Subs: Jetty Posh

- Lol.. Okay. Passion is the equivelant of all evil players combined into one squad. They will have a shot at playoffs as long as they can stay in the game and not be removed for lag, ce , double squadding, etc. Mortyr aka easified and field aka.. been(?) for decent recs.

Pirates: Kim Singer Spawnisen Evasive Exquisite Subs: Hercules PJ

- Pirates return with a similar line and similar strength of last season. Good chance of making title game if they can stop taking staff calls while playing.

Razor: Waxer Sphinktor PoL Destroy Violence Subs: Distract Cata

- A Pure wb squad with a few javs. If they can keep their starting line on they could pull some upsets. If not their doomed. Sphinktor and PoL will leave a nice mark this season.

Pure Luck: GA PD Shock Therapy Kicker Jada Subs: Shad Chance

- PL PL PL... such a good start to a squad, but yet so horrible in recruits lately. 0rb Phizey Vulnerable and others add to the new allstar recruits. PL will make leagues, bad recruiting though.

Reptile: Melon Font Revolt arobas+ Genes Subs: Thunder Felon

- Hmmm... this is a differnt ones. A few up and coming javs, a few upcoming wbs, a few basers. Can we say WTF? Reptile will have a chance of making playoffs if their javs show. Melon and Font for big numbers.

Now for the rest that are gonna fight for the last few spots..

Heavy
    A-S
    Egyptian
    Soulcamp
    Camisade
    Wingmasters

Discuss, argue, or make your own.

no
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Just no. Why on earth would Ease be subbing? Hellzno is pretty inactive and I do not see him making it to our TWLJ lineup and Tsunami might be subbing instead of Demonfaze.

BoZ will put Limpwurt in their lineup certainly since he's propably their best jav and I don't really see Eddie playing in their lineup.

-F- has Domi and Koan too, you forgot about them?

Pirates, Pjot subbing? I don't think so.

I might be wrong but atleast to me these switches seem more realistic than the lineups of yours.
      Regency> not in for dd lol
      Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

I agree w/ everyone Dant mentioned, plus why the fuk would 1) OMnigod be starting TWLJ, 2) JRahen be a sub, 3) Da1 be a sub?

Either u dont konw what ur talking about or ur an idiot.
        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Here's my stab at it

Sk8: Fludd, demonfaze, Rough, Amputate, Ease Subs: Fireballz (could be a starter), Raples, Tsunami, Physt, download

Dice: Merce, Mess, Cape, Waven, Annul Subs: jargha, a2m

Disoblige: Decypha, Desperate, Legionair, Phrenitis, steak666
          Subs: bram, deprecate, mulkero, mantra

Boz: acumo, limpwrit, toxie, team, and whoever

-Final-: Sika, Domi, Joe, Aprix, Blood (if active) Subs: DS, strike, ronaldo, rogue

Spastic: Jamal, kronic, Stayon, Server, Mattey Subs: Buja X, Sex, Deck

Ancients: Limit, negrita, Utopia, exe, jessus (if active), Subs: DEA (apparently this fools around), badshot, riksa

Pirates: Evasive, Kim, Pjotter, Spawnisen, Exquisite Subs: Singer, Hercules

Razor: Claw, destroy, sphinktor, violence, waxer

Sorry, got tired and skipped some squads. Anyway, I see 4 squads fighting for the TWLJ title.

Those 4 squads that will have the best shot (in my order):
          Sk8, Dice/-Final-, Pirates

Comment

I have no imagination for line-ups, but as for ours. I doubt blood will be playing, don't see him much at all. And unless a miracle happens and I retain some form during my weeks of exams, I'll be benching/subbing most games I guess.

Ow yeah I know a bit about BoZ too. Acumo, Limpwurt will be starting no doubt, other 3 is either 3 of toxie/team/john/johnie.

(Sk8 will start Venom ^^)
            "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Genes hasnt played in a while so I dunno about that. And who told you that we have basers :fear:
              Indulgence

Comment

heh, watch me be in the Ancients line up

Comment

Rule puts up awesome numbers for Sk8, I guess I'd be suprised if I didn't at least see him as a first sub.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                    Rule puts up awesome numbers for Sk8, I guess I'd be suprised if I didn't at least see him as a first sub.
                    Ah so true. How did I manage to forget him?
                    Regency> not in for dd lol
                    Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

Why is jrahen/omnigod there :turned:
                      Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

i still think that strike should be in the starting lineup for -f-
                        SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
                        SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
                        Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
                        Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
                        1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
                        1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

Jrahen for TWLJ

lol=P
                          carpe diem

Comment

I'll play TWLJ this year and go 50-2 because im so fucking hardcore like that :fear:

Comment

Originally posted by Positive
                              Since it is a new year we need some newb to make a new post about what squads will qualify for twl and who will start for them. So here goes:

Sk8: Fludd Rough Tsunami Fireballz Hellzno! Subs: Ease Demonfaze

- Of course Sk8 will make playoffs, why wouldn't they, I am POSITIVE that anzu pays to have all the best players on one squad. Um... LJ champs?

Dice: Merce Cape Megaman89 Mess Omnigod Subs: Waven Jrahen

- Another year of dice lag dominance. With a heavier basing lineup, Dice won't be as strong as expected unless starting line shows every game.

Disoblige: Steak666 Deprecate Mulkero Damnifier Decypha Subs: Bike Da1

- Inactive old members and overly hyped new members. This squad is a big mystery. I have a feeling with the right lineup they might make playoffs...

Boz: Acumo Doag John Eddie Johnie Subs: Acorn Team

- Well, a mediocre squad that only plays newb euro squads, not much more to say. They have some nice aliases on the squad that get a few decent recs vs okay squads now and then. Looks like a big upset in twl. Acumo is $ btw.

-Final-: Sika Rogue Plob#F Dragonscale Ronaldo Subs: Rednaz Disq

- K, It's -F-, what usually happens?

Spastic: Stayon Jamal Server Kronic Deck Subs: Confluence Se><

- Spastic is turning into a partial jav squad. With Kronic Se>< etc. recently recruited, they are going to be some good playoff competition. IF they can keep their top line around. Kronic and Stayon for big lj numbers. Deck for the clutch.

Ancients: Limit Negrita Riksa Utopia Tail Dancer Subs: Jessus Jokeri

-I don't know much about this squad. Becuase quite frankly i think they are idiots and only get by on strange lag. But I will say this, limit will clutch most games he plays, only becuase he can't team and will hang back straying. Negrita for most mvps.

Shinobi: Cross exploid Lag Killer Freezer Punjar Subs: Jeraden Children

- Shinobi will make playoffs. However that's all they will do. This squad is doomed for failure since the last numerous remake. BTW Bbz would be a starter if he actually started to play again.

Passion: Healt Easified Nowyoudie Field Sesh Subs: Jetty Posh

- Lol.. Okay. Passion is the equivelant of all evil players combined into one squad. They will have a shot at playoffs as long as they can stay in the game and not be removed for lag, ce , double squadding, etc. Mortyr aka easified and field aka.. been(?) for decent recs.

Pirates: Kim Singer Spawnisen Evasive Exquisite Subs: Hercules PJ

- Pirates return with a similar line and similar strength of last season. Good chance of making title game if they can stop taking staff calls while playing.

Razor: Waxer Sphinktor PoL Destroy Violence Subs: Distract Cata

- A Pure wb squad with a few javs. If they can keep their starting line on they could pull some upsets. If not their doomed. Sphinktor and PoL will leave a nice mark this season.

Pure Luck: GA PD Shock Therapy Kicker Jada Subs: Shad Chance

- PL PL PL... such a good start to a squad, but yet so horrible in recruits lately. 0rb Phizey Vulnerable and others add to the new allstar recruits. PL will make leagues, bad recruiting though.

Reptile: Melon Font Revolt arobas+ Genes Subs: Thunder Felon

- Hmmm... this is a differnt ones. A few up and coming javs, a few upcoming wbs, a few basers. Can we say WTF? Reptile will have a chance of making playoffs if their javs show. Melon and Font for big numbers.

Now for the rest that are gonna fight for the last few spots..

Heavy
                              A-S
                              Egyptian
                              Soulcamp
                              Camisade
                              Wingmasters

Discuss, argue, or make your own.
                              ease a sub? rofl isnt he like the best jav in this game?
                              1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                              1:Cower> Sword
                              1:Kthx> ok
                              1:Cower> Axe
                              1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                              1:Cower> ?
                              1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Working...
                              X