Who get Preseason matches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who get Preseason matches?

Who actually get those preseason-matches, like what squads.
    Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
    Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
    Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
    Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
    Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

all the squads that qualify for TWL...wtf you think idiot? <_<
    "I'm a fucking walking paradox, no I'm not
    Threesomes with a fucking triceratops, Reptar
    " - Tyler the Creator
    Yonkers video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

Comment

lol Rogue'd
      1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
        all the squads that qualify for TWL...wtf you think idiot? <_<
        If everyone who asks a question is an idiot, then, my friend, you're going to be disappointed in the world when everyone really doesn't know everything and questions will be asked. Will they all be idiots, too?

Sadly, we all can't be as smart as Rogue, and I'm sure he'll be ever so glad to point that out when he gets the chance. As shown.
        Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
        1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

is this a joke?
          TWLD Champion 2014
          TWDTB Champion 2013
          TWDTB Champion 2016
          TWDTB Champion 2017
          TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
          -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

there are no stupid questions, just stupid answers :0)
            TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones
              and stupid comments from people who i'm not even talking to zzzZZzZZ :sleeping:
              " - Tyler the Creator

Comment

Originally Posted by Jones
                That's wrong jones it goes like this: there are no stupid questions, just stupid people
                Originally Posted by Izor
                The best solution for this is to simply not play squads who have people caught cheating

everyone agree that once the staffers catch someone cheating they wont get to play, instead of evading the ban and rejoining that squad on an alias, then cheating again.
                Originally Posted by Wark <ER>
                My thought is, if you even suspect a certain player of cheating, I don't want that sort of attention to my squad, and would probaly blacklist them.

Comment

April Fools?

hmmm, its not quite april fools day yet.....
                  When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                    and stupid comments from people who i'm not even talking to zzzZZzZZ :sleeping:
                    You picked the wrong place for a private conversation then. Last I checked this forum and its posts are readable by everyone, and should someone have a reply - why, would you be shocked to know they will post it?

When you call someone an idiot for asking a question, it's a sure thing to get a few comments from people who aren't as ignorant.

Maybe you think everyone else is an idiot other than yourself? In which case I bow to you, sir, I'm not worthy.
                    Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
                    1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

Originally posted by King Baba
                      You picked the wrong place for a private conversation then. Last I checked this forum and its posts are readable by everyone, and should someone have a reply - why, would you be shocked to know they will post it?

When you call someone an idiot for asking a question, it's a sure thing to get a few comments from people who aren't as ignorant.

Maybe you think everyone else is an idiot other than yourself? In which case I bow to you, sir, I'm not worthy.

haha baba ..i love how you protect the weak but anyways why can't i call him an idiot? he asked such an obvious question. That would be like me asking you if your name is King Baba in real life,. which it obviously is so that would make me an idiot asking such an obvious question :grin:

p.s. i love myself
                      " - Tyler the Creator

Comment

Rogue, You would never dare to say stuff like that to people in real life. Weird isnt it?

Comment

I do
                          Winner of TWDL Scrotals
                          Winner of TWT Melee
                          Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

king baba's rl name is John Warbirder King Baba
                            his ancestors originate from Britain, and the Baba family are a famous British family, linked to King Henry VIII
                            Ardour> my fire button is escape key. and thrust is F12. i like to make it as hard for me as possible.
                            Reaver> i play subspace with a steering wheel and gas pedal and a dance dance revolution pad
                            Reaver> i gotta jump on the arrows and turn left to fire
                            Ardour> my movement keys are random letters. i change them regually

Glide> my parents are being evil, they stole my antenna in an attempt to ground me from internet
                            Glide> so i made one

Comment

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=24246
                              Original Mambonian
                              TWD Head Coordinator

Its frustrating to write these lines after every post^
                              I'd hope there would be another way..like some automatic system that fills them itself after every post.

Comment

Working...
                              X