Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm now accepting offers from TWL-bound squads

Attention TWL SQUADS!!!!
    Now you can have your very own limited edition D1st0rt to round out that otherwise competitive roster of yours. With me on your team people will say "Who the hell is that guy on their team? We will crush them!", and we all know how underestimated the power of being underestimated is.

Qualifications:
    - I'm a great distraction in duels, the other team is too busy killing me to know what my teammates are doing
    - I think I went positive as a spider in ?go base once
    - I can name all 50 states in reverse alphabetical order
    - Lots of experience in abusing the ?help command

So don't DEE-LAY, ACT TOO-DAY and reply below if interested.

fine print: Certain offers will automatically be rejected. This includes squads not qualifying for TWL, or ones that have stupid names, or any offer that requires the flight of 2d spaceships of any kind. Only positions in the "sittin' in spec lookin cool" department will be entertained.
    USA WORLD CHAMPS

Hmmmmmm dunno what you are saying since i'm too lazy to read but i think it's not anything clever.
    -Kawrae

Comment

LOOOOOOL

i would invite u to United Force; but our name sucks too much
      And it is in your small print that squads with stupid names would be rejected automatically
      Ardour> my fire button is escape key. and thrust is F12. i like to make it as hard for me as possible.
      Reaver> i play subspace with a steering wheel and gas pedal and a dance dance revolution pad
      Reaver> i gotta jump on the arrows and turn left to fire
      Ardour> my movement keys are random letters. i change them regually

Glide> my parents are being evil, they stole my antenna in an attempt to ground me from internet
      Glide> so i made one

Comment

Working...
      X