Twl Season Schedule Early!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twl Season Schedule Early!!!

Many people work, including myself. 3 days before a preseason game is not enough time to call off work or switch hours/days. Is there anyway to have the schedule lined out at the very least 1 week before?? I dont see the problem with making a schedule for the whole season early on. That's what all the other leagues irl do.
    Strid3r> We dont have enough players..
    Da Man> Spec
    A2m> alright all spec!
    Strid3r> thanks bro
    Strid3r in for Idoneus
    ------- GAME OVER -------
    Idoneus vs. Shriek: 1 - 0
    Idoneus wins this game!

Do Eht!

Originally posted by Plasma
    Many people work, including myself. 3 days before a preseason game is not enough time to call off work or switch hours/days. Is there anyway to have the schedule lined out at the very least 1 week before?? I dont see the problem with making a schedule for the whole season early on. That's what all the other leagues irl do.
    plasma its preseason theres not need to call of work... it dosnt count...
    4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
    4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
    4:Geio> DEEZ?
    4:Geio> LOLOL
    4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
    4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
    4:spirit> LOL
    4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
    4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Well I know what you mean, but when the real TWL actually starts, they (usually) have the scheduling for the next week up every Sunday. There are delays sometimes though.
      sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
        Well I know what you mean, but when the real TWL actually starts, they (usually) have the scheduling for the next week up every Sunday. There are delays sometimes though.
        But the other squad isn't obliged to accept the offered time immediately.
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.
        . â–²
        ▲ ▲

Comment

Originally posted by Plasma
          take weekends off
          Zingy> do you have a hobby of making random comments that make no sense

Comment

You would rly call off work for twl? your joking right?
            Originally Posted by Izor
            The best solution for this is to simply not play squads who have people caught cheating

everyone agree that once the staffers catch someone cheating they wont get to play, instead of evading the ban and rejoining that squad on an alias, then cheating again.
            Originally Posted by Wark <ER>
            My thought is, if you even suspect a certain player of cheating, I don't want that sort of attention to my squad, and would probaly blacklist them.

Comment

fuck yeh id call off for this. This is the top duelers of the world, the best of the best.
              Strid3r> We dont have enough players..
              Da Man> Spec
              A2m> alright all spec!
              Strid3r> thanks bro
              Strid3r in for Idoneus
              ------- GAME OVER -------
              Idoneus vs. Shriek: 1 - 0
              Idoneus wins this game!

Do Eht!

Comment

hehe what would you say. Sry boss I can't come to work because I have a league game in a video game?
                Originally Posted by Izor
                The best solution for this is to simply not play squads who have people caught cheating

everyone agree that once the staffers catch someone cheating they wont get to play, instead of evading the ban and rejoining that squad on an alias, then cheating again.
                Originally Posted by Wark <ER>
                My thought is, if you even suspect a certain player of cheating, I don't want that sort of attention to my squad, and would probaly blacklist them.

Comment

It takes about three minutes maximum. You're saying that you can't spare three minutes out of 24 possible hours?
                  Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                  You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                  There wont be another election for president.
                  Obama is the Omega President.
                  http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly
                    It takes about three minutes maximum. You're saying that you can't spare three minutes out of 24 possible hours?
                    Yeah but if you call in with short notice, they will have noone to fill in for you, thats why he needs more of an advance.
                    the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Working...
                    X