Clear All

im good buy me ^-^
    TWLD 2016 Champion
    TWDTD champion x 3
    Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Very good job! Thanks anzu

One question though...
      Ive noticed the player For be given the same value as his alias Foreign of 543, and yet hes not played a game under For in pre season or regular season so I can only assume this was done because it was his alias. Rather than 100 people jumping to buy him. This is good how hes kept his old value.

But the thing is, why is Last Standing (Deprecate = 479) value only 300? Is For one of the players you manually tweaked so he wouldnt be mass baught?
      Last edited by Ardour; 04-25-2006, 05:59 AM.
      Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
      TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Originally posted by Ardour

One question though...
        Ive noticed the player For be given the same value as his alias Foreign of 543, and yet hes not played a game under For in pre season or regular season so I can only assume this was done because it was his alias. Rather than 100 people jumping to buy him. This is good how hes kept his old value.

But the thing is, why is Last Standing (Deprecate = 479) value only 300? Is For one of the players you manually tweaked so he wouldnt be mass baught?
        Yeah I agree. Same for B4sermanX3_36 .. foxes had a higher value I believe.
        1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
        1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
        1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
        1:Vitja> afk
        1:Underground> haha vit
        1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Originally posted by Ardour

One question though...

I would have put Last Standing's value up to Deprecates value from last season had I known that Last Standing = Deprecate. Ugh, people and their aliasing.
          1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
          3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
          3:Best> see it coming
          3:Best> sad

Comment

Code:
            $$$

Comment

Originally posted by Reaver
              I would have put Last Standing's value up to Deprecates value from last season had I known that Last Standing = Deprecate. Ugh, people and their aliasing.
              You also didn't know that Evasive <ER> was evasive... cus he's at 300 for lj aswell...... yes... THE ALIASSING!!!!! stupid mothafucka's
              TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
              TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
              TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
              First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Thanks
                -Kawrae

Comment

Originally posted by PjOtTeR
                  You also didn't know that Evasive <ER> was evasive... cus he's at 300 for lj aswell...... yes... THE ALIASSING!!!!! stupid mothafucka's
                  That too, some tweaking should be made while there is still some time ?
                  1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                  1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                  1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                  1:Vitja> afk
                  1:Underground> haha vit
                  1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Nope, not possible to changes values now. And it doesn't matter really.

Comment

Originally posted by AnZu
                      Nope, not possible to changes values now. And it doesn't matter really.
                      Well it makes ppl think they are good cause they are bought a lot, which makes me giggle cus i like to see people be totall egoists...
                      TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                      TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                      TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                      First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Last edited by saiyansoldier; 04-26-2006, 12:24 AM.
                        7:RaCka> yo
                        7:ph> hi
                        7:RaCka> LOL PH HI
                        7:ph> oops
                        7:ph> i mean FUCK YOU ****ER
                        7:ph> fucking freudian slip

Comment

That's funny...I'm worth 330$ in TWLM-D and I've never played TWL

Comment

Just something I noticed because I was bored as hell and for some reason was tempted to scroll through the top 100 TWLD even though no matches have been played yet haha...

Why is it some people have like 48872 accounts on TWLM. The one example I saw was Tsunami, using his names Rakhim, Chingy, and Teshawn. I'm sure there are more beceause there are a bunch of aliases that no one actually plays on. It's kind of lame if someone has like 50 accounts (or even 2) on TWLM. I'm pretty sure the whole point of it is too predict who will do well, and you really don't have to predict if you have 10 names to buy people on. Probably should make it so only names registered and !signup'd in TWD can do TWLM, or maybe just TWL players.
                            1:pascone> bike u gonna fold like a shirt in twl?

jack> (6")-o KIRBY punches you two sillys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgVYGbIUepQ

Comment

Originally posted by bicycle
                              Just something I noticed because I was bored as hell and for some reason was tempted to scroll through the top 100 TWLD even though no matches have been played yet haha...

Why is it some people have like 48872 accounts on TWLM. The one example I saw was Tsunami, using his names Rakhim, Chingy, and Teshawn. I'm sure there are more beceause there are a bunch of aliases that no one actually plays on. It's kind of lame if someone has like 50 accounts (or even 2) on TWLM. I'm pretty sure the whole point of it is too predict who will do well, and you really don't have to predict if you have 10 names to buy people on. Probably should make it so only names registered and !signup'd in TWD can do TWLM, or maybe just TWL players.
                              ^
                              TWLD 2016 Champion
                              TWDTD champion x 3
                              Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by bicycle

True bike.

And ROFL, Tsunami = Teshawn? That's some funny shit.
                                DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                                Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                                Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                                -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X