First forfeit of TWL Season 9!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First forfeit of TWL Season 9!

In the TWLD match today between Ancients vs Speed, a player from Speed is found evading a TW ban for cheating. As of this, Speed will now forfeit that match vs Ancients, receiving a score of 0-50 while ancients gets the win with a score of 50-0.

Take this as a warning: captains, know who you recruited.
    Last edited by Nethila; 04-29-2006, 08:55 PM.
    1 + 1 = 1

Originally posted by Nethila
    Speed will not
    Will not eh?
    megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
    L K> taught u what?
    megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
    9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
    9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Originally posted by Nethila
      In the TWLD match today between Ancients vs Speed, a player from Speed is found evading a TW ban for cheating. As of this, Speed will not forfeit that match vs Ancients, receiving a score of 0-50 while ancients gets the win with a score of 50-0.

Take this as a warning: captains, know who you recruited.
      LOL WHAT A FUCKIN GEEK
      TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
      TWLJ Season 9 CHampion: Syndicate

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

read my email cuz this is bull shit when you let gv stay in twl cuz mythril...thats called going against rules alrdy

you were talking about rules 2 me.. look what you did w/ gv. thx

Comment

GV got kicked out of TWLB and because of BD cheating reasons. I don't even know why you're trying to fight this cloth. Just leave it and plead ignorance so Speed doesn't look even worse than they do.

Comment

Rules on cheaters are very clearly written. BTW, shriek was ejected from TWL in season..7? when merce was evading a ban to play. Dont act like you didnt know that you were trying to get away with one. This game doesnt even matter to anyone, since neither squad will be a playoff threat this season, but the rules are very clear

EDIT: learn english kid
            I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
            I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by cLoTh
              look what you did w/ gv. thx
              yeah, you should kick speed out of twld!!!!!
              Originally posted by turmio
              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
              Originally posted by grand
              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Cloth you guys are lucky you only forfeit the round and aren't getting kicked out of twld... forget about this round and focus on the upcoming rounds. And make sure all the cheaters on your squad are gone b 4 the next round
                TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                TWLJ Season 9 CHampion: Syndicate

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

he was a regular player not anything else, so those who don't know shit. don't say anything.

and izor you only won your match cuz surfer ate his last 5 shots that swim shot at him. so you shouldn't talk shit yourself cuz you wont make playoffs b4 your squadmates get ban

Comment

he was a regular player not anything else
                    I'm willing to bet you knew the person you had in your squad was evading a ban, and you recruited him anyways -- you knew the risks involved, and you went ahead with it regardless.

Like others said, you should be happy that all you're getting is a single forfeited game.
                    CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Comment

i didn't recruit him zingy, i accepted him on site because i got a msg saying he was on squad. He was good, and i didn't know his alias. Now plz don't question the unknown zingy

Comment

Who was it?

Comment

i didn't recruit him zingy, i accepted him on site because i got a msg saying he was on squad. He was good, and i didn't know his alias. Now plz don't question the unknown zingy
                          Random-AznPubb3r612> Yo accept me on roster, Cloth, i'm fresh out of pub and I would like to play in today's LD... try to hurry yo, i should be starter in today's LD, I got a 15-10 rec in pub once.

Cloth> Ok, if one of the other captains OK'd you, then you must be a good hearty not-aliased person. I'll be sure to add you in today's game, out of trust.

Summary of the above story: Someone on your squad, probably a captain, recruits some random aliased guy; and YOU without knowing his alias decide to start him in an LD?

Just seems unlikely to me

Whether or not it was you who recruited him is a moot point. You're the owner of the squad, and I find it hard to believe that you would have started someone in and LD who had just recently been recruited, without knowing who he is.

Q.E.D.
                          CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Comment

he was a regular player not anything else, so those who don't know shit. don't say anything.

and izor you only won your match cuz surfer ate his last 5 shots that swim shot at him. so you shouldn't talk shit yourself cuz you wont make playoffs b4 your squadmates get ban
                            lmao cloth.. stop.. i wont even go any further than this
                            1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

zingy your a plain idiot, i was told by another captain, that knew him as ghast as well. I knew him as ghast there for how can we know he is evading if he is in TW? He was obviously ban on a different name, and evaded his ban.

So, considering we don't have any power us captains to know that they are evading, this game should be cancelled and rematched or scratched. Thx

also in the game, Dark^hunter went 8-5, the final score 50-26 He was obviously not the reason we won. do the math. Final score without him would be 42-31, four vs. five. I don't think he should be an effect on our squad.
                              Last edited by cLoTh; 04-29-2006, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X