LD after week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LD after week 1

(btw I know all the matches arent over, but there isnt much to see except squad!! and uf getting raped) Wow. I thought a couple squads were better than they are. -f- especially. But lets go down the list of 'not' squads that I'm gonna see on hot or not.

1. Grapevine> you lost to an underrated sk8, but they arent THAT underrated. You should probably be questioning whether or not you're going to take that last playoff spot in the eastern conference over disoblige right now. BTW its unfortunate that metalkid quit, but you already got the game of his life out of him in preseason where it counts right? gj

2. Shinobi> meh nothing to say here really, your individual players like flare and foreign may not suck but your overall teaming is like watching a mixture of boz and warpath

3. -final-> you didnt even add sika? was this some 'peaceful protest' of not getting your game delayed? actually after giving this some thought, I saw sika playing in pub a few days ago and he wasnt that much above their level. anyway you still had a line of 5 wbs who are supposed to be 'elite' or at least slightly above average, except for that trash named Ardour and Domi. getting raped by someone who had to play with ?lines=0 should be pretty embarrassing to you, considering i had no way of knowing who was at high deaths and who was out

^^ lol newbies

All in all, what happened was that Syndicate showed they are pretty much the only squad in the western conference, and sk8 showed that they might actually be able to do well in the playoffs this year by stomping a squad like gv in the east, assuming they dont choke like always.
    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Lol! @ that screenshot LOLOL
    Last edited by NL>TERMINATOR; 04-30-2006, 04:40 PM.

Comment

rofl shocking after all the shit you talked people would do that to you, must have been totally unexpected
      Zingy> do you have a hobby of making random comments that make no sense

Comment

Originally posted by smokes
        rofl shocking after all the shit you talked people would do that to you, must have been totally unexpected
        Its funny that people take what QS says serisously... <3 QS :wub:
        TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
        TWLJ Season 9 CHampion: Syndicate

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

lol.
          Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
          TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

The mob is fickle
            TWLJ Season 5 Champion
            TWLJ Season 9 Champion - Syndicate
            TWLD Season 10 Champion - Syndicate

Comment

LOl i feel slight pity towards izor. ok that feeling of pity is gone now
              1:pascone> bike u gonna fold like a shirt in twl?

jack> (6")-o KIRBY punches you two sillys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgVYGbIUepQ

Comment

Leaving a squad because we lost one game is really childish but hey, MK do what you wanna do. We lost to a squad who was obviously playing better than us at the moment. I have no doubt that we could have won that game just as easily as they did. but hey, thats just how the cookie crumbles. It dont phaze me that we lost to sk8, they have a talented groupd of birds. So do we, ill look forward to playing them in the playoffs where it really matters most.
                2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Izor, in the upcoming weeks please submit hot or nots for TWLD (and anything else you watch), this kind of input would be appreciated

TWLhon@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
                    Leaving a squad because we lost one game is really childish but hey, MK do what you wanna do. We lost to a squad who was obviously playing better than us at the moment. I have no doubt that we could have won that game just as easily as they did. but hey, thats just how the cookie crumbles. It dont phaze me that we lost to sk8, they have a talented groupd of birds. So do we, ill look forward to playing them in the playoffs where it really matters most.
                    jeez KK stop being such a sore loser
                    TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                    TWLJ Season 9 CHampion: Syndicate

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

I know, I really gotta lighten up. <_<
                      2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Izor QS did a good job this weekend and has done a good job overall this twd season as well.

About Shinobi, that we lost to Syndicate in our first real LD match is nothing to be ashamed of I think. We have been debating for a long time after the match about what we should change and things to work on. I think it's way too early to count us out already.
                        Winner of TWDL Scrotals
                        Winner of TWT Melee
                        Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

okay first off sika still is a great player. just b/c you say him suck in pub automatically makes him a newb? heck, ur the newb for making that comment rofl.
                          7:RaCka> yo
                          7:ph> hi
                          7:RaCka> LOL PH HI
                          7:ph> oops
                          7:ph> i mean FUCK YOU ****ER
                          7:ph> fucking freudian slip

Comment

Originally posted by saiyansoldier
                            okay first off sika still is a great player. just b/c you say him suck in pub automatically makes him a newb? heck, ur the newb for making that comment rofl.
                            So true.
                            I Luv Cook> foo
                            I Luv Cook> i can be wigger too
                            I Luv Cook> what would i say then?
                            I Luv Cook> teach me
                            Blueblaze> ask izor
                            I Luv Cook> IZOR
                            I Luv Cook> YO
                            Izor> teach you what
                            I Luv Cook> how to speak
                            I Luv Cook> OMG HE GOT POPS THEN
                            I Luv Cook> HE'S PIMPIN...LOTS

What's up gangsta!

Comment

yeah sika is the best lag cheater to have ever (dis)graced the TWL.

my 14 year old brother cheats using CE w/o getting caught but I'm sure Sika "working" programming the TWL bots and being like 30 and unemployed means his invici-lag is from a bad router.
                              top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                              X