Shinobi in TWLB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shinobi in TWLB

I don't have much to say, but something should be done about this. Shinobi, a solid jav and wb squad, simply cannot base. If you want proof look at the stats from sk8 game. Another squad should replace them, as shinobi was not only inactive in twbd up until gv's disqualification, but they also had few points. Its not right to have a squad in TWLB who wont get 15 minutes all season.
    1:abbot> i think i played well
    1:brookus> abbot last time i checked YOU lost
    1:brookus> so im going to say that YOU sucked as well

7:Sleuth> HOW DO YOU FUCKS SAY CRACKER
    7:Vue> WE SAY CRACKER
    7:Vue> U DIPSHIT

7:Rampage Jackson> wtf are you guys drunk or 15?
    7:Vue> lol jackson when sleuth is online everyone becomes 15

oar> i got rejected from Stray
    oar> and both of their caps are on my personal chat
    oar> but its ok

Not gonna happen unless they remove themselves from TWLB - they were #1 on the TWD ladder at the time they were invited so taking them out for arbitrary reasons is quite unfair. Do I think they should forfeit their season in LB? Yes.

Comment

Hey it's their decision. It's not a matter of who deserves it. If any other team wanted to get in they would've continued to climb up the TWBD ladder.

Comment

in the Sk8 match the terr for sk8 went 0-0, and two spiders went upwards of 50-0 (one broke 60 I think, i'd need to look at the stats)

So did they get thumped? yeah. Maybe the worst ever. But they showed 8 guys who were ready to play, they were the top squad, they earned it. Hopfully this beating will make them train harder for next week.
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

NL>Terminator > nethila
          Originally posted by turmio
          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
          Originally posted by grand
          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

nethila not going to play this season
            1 + 1 = 1

Comment

I'd much rather have Shinobi losing 15-0 every game this season while showing 8 competative players then having some other random squad who will dropout or have no shows / less then 8 shows. We always have a bad team in leagues and this is their 1st basing season, maybe they'll stay alive and next season come back better in LB.
              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

I think the general concensus is that Shinobi is more than welcome this season, and mostly for the reasons posted by Cig Smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by Nethila
                  nethila not going to play this season
                  hello pirago
                  5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                  5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                  5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Sleuth
                    I don't have much to say, but something should be done about this. Shinobi, a solid jav and wb squad, simply cannot base. If you want proof look at the stats from sk8 game. Another squad should replace them, as shinobi was not only inactive in twbd up until gv's disqualification, but they also had few points. Its not right to have a squad in TWLB who wont get 15 minutes all season.
                    Doesn't matter if they won't get 15 minutes, they have every right to be in LB as any other squad. WP probably go 0-10 in ld, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be in TWL.
                    TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                    TWLJ Season 9 CHampion: Syndicate

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

Well we werent that good last LB match, started with 7 vs 8 because one was afk, but I think Sk8 was damn good. We will keep trying to be more competitive
                      Winner of TWDL Scrotals
                      Winner of TWT Melee
                      Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

Originally posted by Na$
                        Well we werent that good last LB match, started with 7 vs 8 because one was afk, but I think Sk8 was damn good. We will keep trying to be more competitive

That's the spirit dont care about losses just care about getting better

Comment

Omg!

GET PLADE REPLACING SHINOBI, We have better and active ppl. Soo.. Put plade in TWLB! omgomg THINK ABOUT IT
                          Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

What i mean is, Plade is ready to replace shinobi IF needed.
                            Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                            Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                            Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                            Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

better and active ? we are active enough and our roster has enough talent, we just need to learn on how to base.
                              Winner of TWDL Scrotals
                              Winner of TWT Melee
                              Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

Working...
                              X