Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad behaviour during a TWL game from a whole squad from spec.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad behaviour during a TWL game from a whole squad from spec.

While I was playing in the last LD match, after my first death, I got constantly spammed by Quicksand, atleast 5 people. And died even more while trying to put them on ignore.

And wak/kthx, a mod, an ER even, spamming a player during a LD game? I don't care if you're aliased or not, such a behaviour from a mod should be considered abuse, staff made a mistake recruiting you. Covering for your cheater friends while doing all kinds of shit, pathetic.

This is bad sportsmanship, and it's one of the lowest things you can do to a player during a game. Especially during a LD game where you have to focus on incoming radar shots from several people.

I just wanted to say how sad this kind of behaviour is, and these newbies have no dignity whatsoever.
    Last edited by RATTY...; 05-02-2006, 07:18 AM.
    DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
    Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
    Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
    -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Originally posted by RATTY...
    While I was playing in the last LD match, after my first death, I got constantly spammed by Quicksand, atleast 5 people. And died even more while trying to put them on ignore.

And wak/kthx, a mod, an ER even, spamming a player during a LD game? I don't care if you're aliased or not, such a behaviour from a mod should be considered abuse, staff made a mistake recruiting you. Covering for your cheater friends while doing all kinds of shit, pathetic.

This is bad sportsmanship, and it's one of the lowest things you can do to a player during a game. Especially during a LD game where you have to focus on incoming radar shots from several people.

I just wanted to say how sad this kind of behaviour is, and these newbies have no dignity whatsoever.
    LMAO ARE YOU KIDDING ME YOU PATHETIC NERD? .. people from spec chat were saying spam you everytime you died, and i remember kthx and myself said "no, bcuz i dont want that happening to me". And Izor was on a chat with you .. i know he wouldnt have spammed you cuz he had kids doing that to him during our twld game .. he waited until you were subbed out, and you started saying how u had a deaf ear in one of your chats with him. so quit your bitchin.. you didnt do badly because you were spammed, you just suck.
    Last edited by RaCka; 05-02-2006, 08:02 AM.
    1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

FUCK TODAY IT RAINED< CAN WE BAN GOD

Comment

Just press esc+f5
        -Kawrae

Comment

nahhhh I pmed him 'nice dodge' a couple times cause he didnt bother moving out of the way, wasnt spam though. I was just trying to have a conversation
          I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
          I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by Kawrae
            Just press esc+f5
            I'm probably not the only one who wants to see coords and deaths in my chat.
            6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
            3 league vet

Comment

1.02 If the attending game referee feels abuse or harassment is being given to anyone involved in the game (either by private message or team message) by a player who is not playing in the game, that player may be silenced. Furthermore that player will be reported to the League Operators who may take further action (see rule 1.07).

Next time, tell the ref.

llater,
              Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Kawrae
                Just press esc+f5
                and ?alarm

Maybe problem when you need to regroup, but in disoblige we use headphones and tell eachother what we are wearing atm. We always end a league match with hot manlove.

:grin:

Originally posted by brookus
                1.02 If the attending game referee feels abuse or harassment is being given to anyone involved in the game (either by private message or team message) by a player who is not playing in the game, that player may be silenced. Furthermore that player will be reported to the League Operators who may take further action (see rule 1.07).

Next time, tell the ref.

llater,
                Tony
                Just type ?log next time when you start a game. Telling a ref...hm, you sure he will solve it, without a logfile, brook(alicio)us?
                Last edited by PolluX; 05-02-2006, 08:45 AM.
                some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
                1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
                1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Originally posted by brookus

Next time, tell the ref.

llater,
                  Tony
                  lol, how the hell can you prove it? especially if its just some 23742834238562fssaaerw alias sitting in DSB. Screenshots arent legit evidence these days, and even if they were staff ignores (my) help calls about getting spammed. No one probably even said more than 'nice dodge' when he caught a floater..thats not harrassment. I dealt with waaay worse and still managed +
                  I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                  I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

SUch maturity from players who think they are elite, good, whatever. Its quite sad how instead of doing something usefull you sit on a game and watch other people play, and spam them when they die.
                    1:abbot> i think i played well
                    1:brookus> abbot last time i checked YOU lost
                    1:brookus> so im going to say that YOU sucked as well

7:Sleuth> HOW DO YOU FUCKS SAY CRACKER
                    7:Vue> WE SAY CRACKER
                    7:Vue> U DIPSHIT

7:Rampage Jackson> wtf are you guys drunk or 15?
                    7:Vue> lol jackson when sleuth is online everyone becomes 15

oar> i got rejected from Stray
                    oar> and both of their caps are on my personal chat
                    oar> but its ok

Comment

Originally posted by RATTY...

I dont know why everyone hates you ratty, but I totaly agree with you on this one.
                      Fking spammers, they should be banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Izor
                        lol, how the hell can you prove it? especially if its just some 23742834238562fssaaerw alias sitting in DSB. Screenshots arent legit evidence these days, and even if they were staff ignores (my) help calls about getting spammed. No one probably even said more than 'nice dodge' when he caught a floater..thats not harrassment. I dealt with waaay worse and still managed +
                        If 5 people think the same at some deaths it results in spam. Besides that its annoying when people pm you during a game anyways. It's just childish...
                        Winner of TWDL Scrotals
                        Winner of TWT Melee
                        Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

Originally posted by Na$
                          If 5 people think the same at some deaths it results in spam. Besides that its annoying when people pm you during a game anyways. It's just childish...
                          pms in general suck.
                          REMOVE PM'S!
                          some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
                          1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
                          1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Originally posted by Izor
                            alias's can be ip checked right when someone complains so that the name can be tied back to a tw name.

screenshots could serve as valid evidence if they are emailed to staff within a minute of the end of the match, because no one could possibly edit text on shot and make it look clean that fast.

or just type lines=0, who pays attention to coords anyways

truth is that the continuum client should have a setting to turn off everything except team chat (yellow). doubt that will ever happen now though.
                            There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

you act like a total cocks towards everyone and then you get spammed. wow! what a suprrise. ever wondered why it's always the people who act like asshoels who get these 'problems'? you have yourselves to blame cause of the way you act. please go teh fuck away

Comment

Working...
                              X