Grapevine's disaster .. BUT HOW?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grapevine's disaster .. BUT HOW?!

Holy shit, after their 50-26 loss it looks like everyone is leaving?! What a bunch of newbies. Giving up after one bad game .. Good job Mega Newbie, MetalKid, Scoop, etc ..
    I'm with you in this one Randedl! First of all its Mythril cheating, now its that group of losers letting you down. Yeah, dont forget how many times he lead you to TWL finals.
    Good luck rand ..
    1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
    1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
    1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
    1:Vitja> afk
    1:Underground> haha vit
    1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Sk8 killed GV.. <_<
    1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Originally posted by RaCka
      Sk8 killed GV.. <_<
      Nope, Plade killed GV ^^ (bad joke)
      Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
      Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
      Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
      Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
      Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

under sms?
        1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

ug!

<3
          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

reaver/swim/myt hurt them waaaaaaaaaay way more than mk/scoop/mega
            I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
            I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Way to quit after getting beat by CREATURE! afk.

Comment

Fking pathetic

Comment

Imho they can have reaver and swim back to make it more interesting ^-^
                  "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

funny :P
                    Originally posted by Diakka
                    Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

this is why disoblige always votes no to players like that. they just hop whenever they lose, and they very often do because they only think about themselves and it doesn't matter how much they prac they will never learn to team because of that.

good luck rand!

Comment

great,Mega newbie went to syndi,gets 'em even more stronger then they were :fear:
                        https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                        1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                        1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                        1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                        1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                        1:soild>they can say what they like
                        1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                        1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

!!

GV was stacked, but unfortunately their players were everything but loyal. As I said before, you need heart to be successful at this online game. A mediocre squadron that is loyal will any day beat a leet squadron that is only together in order to improve their own personal records.

I'll go 0-10 for my team if it means us winning. I sub myself without question whenever someone else can do the job better. It's all about the team/squad, not individuals. Personal records mean nothing.

All the people who left GV obviously never cared about the squad, but simply their own glory. Yes Mega Newbie is good, he plays on Syndicate obviously he is. But as a person, he is nothing more then a rat (no offence of course). Many players are like this, which is precisely why they can only play for squads that share similar attitudes towards the game. A real squadron will always question their true intentions. I know I do.

Comment

Thats ok, Rand has a never say die attitude just like me. We wont give up just cause a buncha people turned out to be a buncha pussies. I honetly cudda seen mk/mega leaving... but scoop? Man, I didnt see that comming at all. Buncha newbie ass pussies. Anyone who leaves a TWL squad should not be allowed to join anothe rTWL squad once the season starts. Its plain LAME.
                            2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Nahhhh, the soft roster lock comes in week 4 so that not everyone is jumping ship at the end of the season to make sure they're in the playoffs. Its not fair however that good players get stuck in loser squads with no teaming (shinobi) so when it isnt working at the start players jump ship. That said, I think that it was premature for the whole core to leave. Sk8 is a good squad this season and may be the only team on our schedule preventing us from going 10-0. The score was embarrassing but in the end its only 0-1.
                              I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                              I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Working...
                              X