story of pandora summerized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• story of pandora summerized

nevermind i forgot if u post anything on these forums every1 just rips it apart point of the story is were going through a tuff time as a squad but not gonna quit
    Last edited by MousE; 05-29-2006, 12:00 AM.

Lol? What a sad sob story. I think it was PL who called this perfectly. Starting to fall apart after one loss...
    sdg

Comment

LOL EZ

Comment

tldr
        Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by MousE
          NO we are not dissolving NO i am not giving up on pandora and thats a good way to start this...

Pandora started out when 3 friends (jrahen, mouse, and cig) wanted to make a squad and started one by the name of Calibrian. The name sucked so it was soon changed to pandora lol... These were probably the first part of this squads best times. We recruited a bunch of great friends from BC like sarger and panama my dsb friends like eelam and totem(who i didn't rly like i this point in time and barly let join) and some of cigs friends like puu and tim and crap who made a brief stay. The idea behind this squad was having our strong pushing dsb spids like me and eelam mixed with some good tw tallent to make a winning squad. At first things started out great we rarely lost in bds and every1 was happy until cig and i got into disagreements as caps... I wanted to recruit my dsb friends and he wanted to keep roster size small... not agreeing with him and keeping him and being less agressive and whiney like i always am was a mistake and with a foul swoop not only did cig leave squad he left it in a very dishonorable way by joining dice and challenging dice to a 8v8 bd riht b4 he left knowing we didn't have 8 to bd... But in those days pand was very active and ppl came on and we ended up hanging tuff and beating dice which probably saved the squad and started a great tuff attitude of not giving up even when things r down. After that eelam surprised me by wanting to help cap along with sarger who i gladly accepted and my new #2 and 3 This was the start of a new pandora

After they became cap we recruited new blood into pandora adding more dsbers, butalso lost a number of pilots. People came and went some other noticible new recruits came along the way like Vatican assassin who was in between hillpeace and pand at the time and apocalypse wow! who would join if i didn't bitch him out always . This was another good time for pand and we went on great winning streaks and with our new terr tim we seemed rdy for twl being very active and on a roll with dsbers in top shape and tim practising like crazy except twl never came.... Skipping some pointless months Dsbl ended and our dsbers who were in top shape began getting inactive and losing our edge twl still wasn't here but we were still confident and pracced often. Then the 2nd biggest mistake made happened when eelam decided he wanted to make lj... javs began getting recruited and losses came when javs were used as spiders and more focus was put onto lj then lb which i think made basers more inactive... Another big mistake was recruits like zizu and server who choked more then my ex gf on penis costing us games and as most of u know i whine my face off when we lose because of choking players.

BUT ANYWAY TWL finally came and we seemed sort of ready but we didn't carry anywhere close to as much momentum as we had months earlier when we though twl was going to be. The first bit of bad news hit when Apoc told me he wasn't going to be able to play twl (great there goes my starting shark) the 2nd bit of bad news occured when sarger got busy irl and stopped showing up also becuase his computer wouldn't run continnuuum and he had no time to fix it. What was also very disapointing was the choking done by dire in terr costing us losses badly to dice and to diso when he put us down 0-8 we mounted a comeback with vehicle in terr but it was too late... Our next opponent was sk8 and i think every1 knows what happened with that our player was accused of cheating and most of tw turned on the i hate pandora bandwagon. Because of one guy lagging for 10 seconds we lost our win which again was very damaging to the squad moral... it made us feel like crap with most of the zone trashing us and making it feel hopeless to win... but still we played on, dire and ziz were whined away pretty much kicked cuz we said they wont play twl and the squad got even more inactive especially since summer hit and even me (I work 2 jobs and have a social life) became to busy to be active a lot. As sarger would say I dont think any of our pilots are like dice and dedicate their lives to winning this game lol...

The final part of this story happened today vs dice where I think we lost the game b4 it began... Arguments occured because some players didn't want to play specific ships which was my fault also because i didn't ask first and caused a hole bunch of drama that left me in shark and tim iand lenzi in spider because our regular starters were unabe to make the match (half said they would come which made me want to quit the squad right there, its not fun trying so hard to get ur squad together and ppl dont show). But anyway we play the game and lose getting lagged to death by half of dice's line and puu pulling stunts like max b did but go figure noone saw it cuz it wasn't a pand player doing it. After the game ends i was furious from 1 not being able to play properly because of dealing with all the bullshit in game between dice's lag my own players lagging out cuz of their connections sucking and having half of my squads starting line not show when they said they would....
          recently eelam left the squad and he will be missed but it is understood why he leaves... I feel the same way he does betrayed and upset at how things have turned out with most ppl going mia when league started...

but guess what this is the same shit when cig left pand IS going to hold tuff and we ARE going to finish league because im finishing what i started so to all u pand haters fuck u u arn't getting rid of us yet and as long as im in the game im gonna give every squad who plays us a hard time .... We've been shit on again but its not over yet!

Pandora... To be continued
          God, we honestly don't need your life story.

Problems in Panda squad? I'll remember to shed a tear later.
          RaCka> how can i get you here
          death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
          RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
          death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

You didn't even mention our 16-0 streak with me when I first joined... kbye

Comment

why the hell does a basing squad have a hard time staying together? Its not hard, you have to play as a team to win games. I dont see where any one player gets ego from in a teamwork-based game. Unless its the terr no one should really be talking about skill. Maybe a stupid play here or there, but your performance relies on everyone elses on your team. If you recruited less 14 year old dipshits and people who understand that you wouldnt be in this predicament

you spelled summarized wrong btw illiterate jackass
              I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
              I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

I don't know why I read all of that.

Um good job for not dissolving, lol.
                carpe diem

Comment

Originally posted by MousE
                  nevermind i forgot if u post anything on these forums every1 just rips it apart
                  must...resist...urge to post...yoshinoya kopipe
                  sage

Comment

Originally posted by Izor
                    why the hell does a basing squad have a hard time staying together? Its not hard, you have to play as a team to win games. I dont see where any one player gets ego from in a teamwork-based game. Unless its the terr no one should really be talking about skill. Maybe a stupid play here or there, but your performance relies on everyone elses on your team. If you recruited less 14 year old dipshits and people who understand that you wouldnt be in this predicament

you spelled summarized wrong btw illiterate jackass
                    the team is only so important
                    i was able to play in a game and we still won
                    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Oh, he removed his life story. Glad drow quoted it. :grin:
                      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.

Comment

we

need

a

new

topic

eelam left pandora

discuss
                        TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                        TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                        Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                        1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                        4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                        1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

I've read it, pretty interesting. Good job Pandora :bigups: (no sarcasm)
                          1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                          1:Cower> Sword
                          1:Kthx> ok
                          1:Cower> Axe
                          1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                          1:Cower> ?
                          1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan
                            eelam left pandora

discuss
                            (Godspeed)>are you fucking serious

Comment

Man, after I read Hercs thread and now this one, something hit me. I really don't give a fuck about anything these days :P
                              Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                              You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                              There wont be another election for president.
                              Obama is the Omega President.
                              http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X