This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Deserves a Thread At Least

It's been floating around discussions in other threads but the more I read eelam's posts and think about possible ways to justify it, the more I'm confused by this ruling.

TWL is not some private backroom get-together. Accountability means predictability which means reliability. I felt the GV ruling was fair, if not too lenient, but I'm very confused as to why eelam is still allowed to play TWL after leaving his squad (that he was captain of) after the hard/soft locks and making multiple posts about it. Like I said before, I don't know the guy so I won't talk shit but he's not TWer of the Year or anything so why are we bending (breaking) rules for this dumb fuck? I'm sure he was very angry and upset with his space losses at the time but sometimes you gotta suck it up and go outside and ride your bike or something.

Fucking children playing this league and probably fucking children running it at this point. Hell, I've been one of the most staff-supportive guys on these forums but when something like this comes along with ZERO explanation it makes me scratch my head. So let's scratch together.

*Scartching*
    -Kawrae

Comment

Does seem kind of fishy. Surprised they looked the other way on this one.
      RaCka> how can i get you here
      death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
      RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
      death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Emo Rule:

"In case of a crushing defeat in Trench Wars League at the hands of the defending champs, certain uncontrollable actions such as crying, kicking and screaming obscenities may occur in certain 'Emo' Players. During this outburst of emotions, should the Player leave his Squad out of confusion and/or despair, he must suck the correct cocks to be reinstated. While this Rule is in direct conflict with Rule 5.07 (Soft Lock), the Trench Wars League Ops have made it clear that nothing they have done this season has made a bit of sense. Go make us some sandwiches, bitches."
        Last edited by PH; 05-31-2006, 03:30 AM.
        Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

I'd like to know the answer to this one too, even though I don't really give a fuck. I'm only here to suck in TWL and ban cheaters.
          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
          There wont be another election for president.
          Obama is the Omega President.
          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Who says hes not gonna bep revented from playing twl. Maybe he joined a squad for twd?
            Makelele> whos camping
            Sumpson> mitch
            KiAN> Mitch mind not camping?
            Lemar> mitch
            Mitch> shut the fuck up and get in

Comment

Check their TWL roster. I doubt he's just on that for looks.
              Originally posted by Tone
              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
              Originally posted by the_paul
              Gargle battery acid fuckface
              Originally posted by Material Girl
              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

TWL staff bending the rules? How surprising...

Comment

who gives a shit. i just laugh when some kid leaves his squad, talks shit and then quickly tries to rejoin again within 24 hours. and then laugh even more when the squad actually let this kid back on.

i'm not sure what the word 'accidentally' is doing in an official rule though, how are you supposed to accidentally get de-rostered..?

Comment

i agree....staff really are more lenient to some squads more than others and it is getting pretty stupid really
                    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

I believe it is because of Genital Herpes.. you see.. nationally representative study show that genital herpes infection is common in the United States. At least 45 million people ages 12 and older, or one out of five adolescents and adults, have had genital HSV infection.

Its a shame but its something you gotta watch out for
                      TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                      TWLJ Season 9 CHampion: Syndicate

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

*clap clap* Now switch...

Alright, well, I'm always amused to see post accusing people of taking this game too seriously when, really, making a post at all shows how serious you take the same issue. I think it's silly that people would rely on this game for moral support, ego stroking, or anything more than a game to play.

You dunnno why he left, or why he re-joined, so just leave it at that and concentrate on your own karma. No need to be nosey and, well, insulting.
                        Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
                        1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

Just because you did it last week, dont try to support him. And well i didnt really whine because ur squad isnt worth it. Else i bet i wouldnt let you play.
                          1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                          1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                          1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                          1:Vitja> afk
                          1:Underground> haha vit
                          1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Who the hell you talkin' to witha beaver in your mouth?

No, but seriously, who are you talking to Underground? Please make sense before you post. Use the 'Preview' feature if you gotta.
                            Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
                            1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

Ug is talking about this:

Code:
                              Squad	        Joined          Left	
                              United Force 	May 23, 2006 	- 	
                              United Force 	Dec 24, 2005 	May 22, 2006
                              Which happened after soft lock too. And I guess you also got 'accidently' demoted from assistant to normal player and then squadkicked.
                              megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
                              L K> taught u what?
                              megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
                              9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
                              9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Working...
                              X