TWLD Mid-Season Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elbryan
    Oh, but we are gonna win all of our upcoming matches except the one against -f-. -f- is gonna win rest of their matches except sk8. so us (Ancients) and -f- are going playoffs dropping qs to 5th. :P

Ancients 6-4
    -FiNAL- 6-4
    Quicksand 5-5
    i think -f- will lose 3 more games. so we wont make playoffs this year.
    RaCka> how can i get you here
    death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
    RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
    death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
      Wow underground.... NO SHIT I think we all know that. We are saying we wud rather them NOT be cross-conference. And who ever said that play-off games are regional is fucking retarded. In 2002 The San Francisco Giants had to play the Atlanta Braves in the wild card round, and then the STL Cardinals after that to advance to the World Series. Neither of those games were against teams played in our Devision (region).

I just like to see rivalries become even bigger cause the teams gotta try to knock each other out of playoffs. Last year it was Pirates vs. -Final- and alot of people were all mad cause they thought it wud be better if it was Venom vs -Final- but they had played already a weak earlier. All Im saying is that this way their is less likelyhood that the two best teams in each conference will play each other. And thats retarded.
      I don't think -f- really had a rivalry against pirates or venom. both good teams last year, but we never considered it a rivalry.
      RaCka> how can i get you here
      death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
      RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
      death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Well tbh we (Pirates) didn't consider it a rivalry either. We just took matches one by one, trying to win them all.
        6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
        3 league vet

Comment

Working...
        X