No announcement yet.

Thank you for anwsering my help calls.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for anwsering my help calls.

/sarcasm.

If you get axed from a TWL squad is there a way to bend the rules so you can join another?

I mean it isn't your fault if you realize your captains are Joseph Stalin like tyrants after the locks because they are never on and suddenly start showing up and axing people for looking at them funny.
    carpe diem

No

Comment

What a dumb question.

Comment

yea ask nethila, hell let u back in ...
        just tell him u "accidentally left"
        /sarcsacm

Comment

Sure that sucks but thats why u dont join squads lead by idiotic ppl.
          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

I didn't get axed but a squadmate did, lol.

I fear I will be on the chopping block next..
            carpe diem

Comment

I'd always associate ancients with the finnish gang than these new guys. Go sweeP!
              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
              Failure teaches success.
              . â–²
              ▲ ▲

Comment

Ick, I regret posting this so much right now.

Haha Joseph Stalin, I amuse myself.

Anyways, this emo thread wouldn't have happened if my help call had been anwsered, and when I did a second ?help who are the twl operators some random ZH linked me to a webpage that did not work.

Brilliant help.
                carpe diem

Comment

Originally posted by Money
                  yea ask nethila, hell let u back in ...
                  just tell him u "accidentally left"
                  /sarcsacm
                  Dude if I didn't know any better.. I'd say it looks like your sucking up to get on Quicksand..
                  7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                  7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                  7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                  7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                  1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Originally posted by Ekko
                    Ick, I regret posting this so much right now.

Haha Joseph Stalin, I amuse myself.

Anyways, this emo thread wouldn't have happened if my help call had been anwsered, and when I did a second ?help who are the twl operators some random ZH linked me to a webpage that did not work.

Brilliant help.
                    All the Ancient people forget I can also awnser those help calls
                    I feel useless :crying:
                    Jason> God said, "Heh, I'm gonna give Eve some nice titties."
                    Dyers eve> God wanted me to have nice titties?
                    Superstar> Yes eve, he does want you to have nice titties. To bad he placed them on the wrong spot. Cup C size balls.

---------------------------------------------------

Greetz Dyers eve

Comment

Well without telling us what webpage he linked you to, or even who it was, or what time of day, or what day it was, i fail to see what you expect us to do about it.
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
                        Well without telling us what webpage he linked you to, or even who it was, or what time of day, or what day it was, i fail to see what you expect us to do about it.
                        I don't want to rat out this random ZH, I'm sure if I'd ever seen him before I'd remember him. It was like zillum <ZH>? Billum? Willza? I have no idea, not even sure if there are l's in it it.. a list of ZH's and I could probably pick him out. Anyways not his fault he probably thought the link worked and obviously I wouldn't bother remembering the link as it was not working. It was Sunday after all the TWL games finished and before 10pm EST.

I really don't care that my help call was ignored, I'm sure it says who the TWL operators are on some page if you bother to look, I just didn't want to press alt tabb

Sweeper is the coolest captain ever.
                        carpe diem

Comment

Working...
                        X