Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 6 Appeals

LD: Speed vs Squad!!

A replay will happen on Week 11 for the TWLD Match between Speed and Squad!!
    During the match, due to server connection problems, twlbot was very laggy. Causing it to slow-spec players how have received 10 deaths already. The slow-specced players have played a somewhat important role on this match, especially seeing how close the result was. Also, the bot died when the score was 49-49. Even tho the host announced at the end that the game ends 50-49 in favour of squad!!, that was a mere formality to end the game. And does not stand as the final result. After talking with the host of the game, whom also think a replay should be in place, TWL Ops have agreed to Speed's appeal and grant a replay at Week 11.

LD: Warpath vs Boz

Pending.

LD: Sk8 vs Quicksand

Pending.
    1 + 1 = 1

why an Appeal for Sk8 vs qs.
    SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
    SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
    Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
    Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
    1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
    1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

read the forum barton, you will find out..

Comment

Barton is too busy handing out retarded warnings to do anything useful.
        Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

im more interested in why the appeal for a 38-50 game that wasnt really close..but i wasnt there for it so I dont know. Lag can only explain one or two deaths
          I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
          I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Screw this, we played like that the whole game. should have ended it when it got laggy, and not take away are hard earned and FAIR win. damn

Also, you said the bot died on 49-49 when infact the scoreboard red 50-49 and specced all the players except the remaing player still on 9 deaths.

Comment

actually the scoreboard i saw read 49-49 and i was confused why who ever the host was, was declaring squad!! the winner
              TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
              TWLJ Season 9 CHampion: Syndicate

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

Neth thats bs.. EMP WAS SPECCED 3 SECONDS LATE.. On the final fucking kill 3 seconds isnt a fucking big deal your own rule says it must be drasticly.. 3 seconds is not drasticly.. Cause of this fucking shit we could be robbed of a win. Trag did the work emp being specced 3 seconds late 3 fucking seconds.. All your gonna do is a waste our time by playing in week 11 hell Why should we even show
                [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

Comment

You know what f it. We'll just go out in week 11 and beat them by 20
                  [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

Comment

Originally posted by Unabled
                    You know what f it. We'll just go out in week 11 and beat them by 20
                    lol stfu, tired of you and your exclamation marks for a squad

Comment

LD: Warpath vs Boz

Whats with that? Did anything happen?

Comment

Nothing went wrong in our match... Sceduling didn't go wrong, bot didn't die, why is there an appeal? (BoZ Vs Warpath)

To me it was just a clean match, with no errors.

Comment

To BoZ yes, but maybe Warpath had something to say about it. All appeals are taken into account at first, even if they have little or sometimes even no justification towards them.
                          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                          Failure teaches success.

Comment

so what did warpath say happened?
                            1:pascone> bike u gonna fold like a shirt in twl?

jack> (6")-o KIRBY punches you two sillys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgVYGbIUepQ

Comment

Game seemed OK to me, no more eats than normal, although I had a hard time seeing nemi's shots in time to dodge properly, but not more than usual I guess. Wonder what caused them to appeal too.
                              "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

Working...
                              X