• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely Ridiculous!
    TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
    TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
    Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
    1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
    4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
    1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

God i luv reading these forums, even thought i dont play this game its like a soap opera.

Everything genes brought up legit. The answer is staff are fuking idiots and lazy ass idiots. Nethilia is a prime example of this by his response. Staff should just destroy the bots and manually host games. For many years staff hosted events manually. Hell to practice we use to have staff come in to an arena and host practice matches. I use to have to manually host ww3 with a 100 plus people so a 5on5 match would be easy. The problem iiable and staff is unreliable and u dont know they all show up for matches.

Ek

Comment

Originally posted by Sir>elim_killer!
        God i luv reading these forums, even thought i dont play this game its like a soap opera.

Everything genes brought up legit. The answer is staff are fuking idiots and lazy ass idiots. Nethilia is a prime example of this by his response. Staff should just destroy the bots and manually host games. For many years staff hosted events manually. Hell to practice we use to have staff come in to an arena and host practice matches. I use to have to manually host ww3 with a 100 plus people so a 5on5 match would be easy. The problem iiable and staff is unreliable and u dont know they all show up for matches.

Ek
        :fear:

1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
        4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him

Comment

1) i have no fucking idea, but they mess up a lot so i've heard.
          2)because they always fucking need new bots every year and bringing new bots evry year means trying to understand them again every year for staffers ( and its not even the same staffers as the previous twl season).
          3)because there's a fuck in their head and they just keep saying : OMG OMG OMG OMG WHAT CAN I DO, OMG OMG OMG OMG. FUCK, I CANT RESTART, IT WONT BE RECORDED. I CANT DO IT BY HANDS, I DONT HAVE ANY BRAIN TO CONTROL THEM, OGM OMG OMG OMG OMG. (its just like a blond mind).
          4)because they are fucking lazy and i wouldn't want to do it either.
          5) To be able to play fair games?
          6)Yes, but i dont care anymoe since i rarely play.
          7) because thats all they can do. Creating maps is easy, but creating bots is ahrd and not everyone can do it. Do you really think that staffers and developpers have knowledge in computers and are all stupid fucking moronic rats? They have better things to do than help your fucking self. Go entertain yourself elsewhere if you aren't satisfied with what there is here, because they won't do something for you.

Comment

wtfz lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nethila
              i shall answer the question on behalf of tw

1) you are stupid
              2) you are a moron
              3) you are an idiot
              4) did i mention that you are stupid?
              5) did i mention that you are a moron?
              6) did i mention that you are an idiot?
              7) you are stupid

thank you and have fun in trench wars.
              honestly, just fuckin manually host. you know it happens every year, and you do nothing about it but come up with pathetic excuses otherwise. It's TWL, not TWD or any other lame ass event. It should be handled with much more care with an active manual host.
              Girl if it's alright,
              100%.

Comment

what nethila said is very nice, and totally incorrect statement

Comment

overall bots save a lot of time

again, why put in a lot more work for a game that is free?
                  violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                  [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

1) For some reason the powers that be find it a good idea to recreate the bots from scratch every season. The problem with this is, usually by the end of a season all the bugs are worked out. And then for some reason it's deemed a good idea to remake the bots or a large portion of the bots.

2) If you manually hosted the games, there'd be absolutely no guarantee that people could do it correctly. Unfortunately we don't pay our staff, and thus it's hard to ensure everyone knows how to host a TWL game perfectly of the people who bother showing up on weekends to host. Therefore manual hosting would be a bad idea. Not to mention in order to actually have stats that don't force one person (league op) to spend endless amounts of time inputting information into the database because if we let everyone do it people will screw it up because hey.. they're 16, we need bots.
                    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                    www.animeslice.com

Comment

Comment

i was on staff back when all twl matches were hosted manually

no one complained back then

the outcomes of those particular seasons still stand

with the switch from points race to time race, i understand basing can't easily be manually hosted

jav and warbird matches can be handled manually but everyone is so used to the precision of a bot hosted match at this point that complaints would most likely increase if we abandoned the bot system

the problem is not that games can't be competently manually hosted

the problem is not that bots suck

the problem is you can't please everyone, and in the specific case of trench wars, you're lucky if you can please 1 out of every 10 players
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                          no one complained back then
                          Say what? There's *always* been complaining in TWL. I remember a few manually hosted games that had their issues.

Speaking as someone from a squad where the bot crashing hurt us, I have no problems with the bots. The bots didn't win or lose any games. It's still up to the players to do their thing. When they don't, the bots make easy targets.

llater,
                          Tony

Comment

Ofcoarse people will always complain whether or not we have bots or actuall staffer running the games. One thing I do like about bot hosted matches is that the lag is not as big a progblem as it was when they were manually hosted. Alot of times the hosts would not spec a player with very high ping because they were a friend or w/e. THas one thing u gotta remeber is that staffers are biased, they are on TWL squads, and used to host their OWN matches.

Anyways, I think the bot system can work if they just found the right people to make a stable bot. Maybe make it less technical? Less functions? I dunno cause ive never made a bot. But it seems to me the robo ref is the most relieble bot in TW. Why cant u make a twlbot thats like a robo ref?
                            2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

I have found the solution. Make Genes staff

1: hed> does aquatiq go to your school
                              1: oar> yeah
                              1: hed> go talk to her and be like "baby, lemme get those digits"
                              1: hed> and after dinner
                              1: hed> "howbout you unban apt"

7: flared> so me and my friends talked shit back to him
                              7: flared> THEN we find out he's in the crips

3: oar> do you like strawberry shortcake?
                              3: Nimesh> my sis does
                              3: oar> http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erry+shortcake

Comment

What i dont understand is the TWD bots are super reliable...
                                In like about 200 TWD games flabby played i think there was one time the bot crashed.

But the TWL ones are unrealiable... WHY????
                                Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                                Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Working...
                                X