No announcement yet.

MVP's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wondering Eph, what are you talking about here?

1) Picking the MVP at the end of regular season/playoff games (or rounds) - currently done purely by stats

2) MVPs of each squad at the end of the season - currently this is NOT picked.

3) All-Star team - currently voted on by everyone

4) Seasonal MVPs - done once by me in season 6, then subsequently taken off the maps because other people didn't want to bother continuing the tradition.
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine
      Just wondering Eph, what are you talking about here?

1) Picking the MVP at the end of regular season/playoff games (or rounds) - currently done purely by stats

2) MVPs of each squad at the end of the season - currently this is NOT picked.

3) All-Star team - currently voted on by everyone

4) Seasonal MVPs - done once by me in season 6, then subsequently taken off the maps because other people didn't want to bother continuing the tradition.
      Mostly #1 and #3, the of end of regular season season MVPs. If this fed a All Start team lineup then the Basing lineup might be an issue since it could end up that that every ship might not be represented. But I think that there are ways to work-around that issue.

As is obvious, there are VERY wide interpretations of 'All Star' and 'MVP'. Currently the 'All Star' effort appears to be mostly a popularity contest. The stats have issues including hosing up when a player switches ships during a game.

Comment

Working...
      X