Good Luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill C
    Lol I've said nothing to Izor cause I don't care cause hes an overrated warbird
    looollllll is that what you think?
    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by Izor
      looollllll is that what you think?
      well you definately aren't good.
      the price is right, bitch.

Comment

seems pretty unfair in my eyes - no replay if you ask me...but -f- got alot of power 80% of squads dont have that luxury...I mean if that was shinobi or boz appealing, would it have been listened to? I doubt it...

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadz
          seems pretty unfair in my eyes - no replay if you ask me...but -f- got alot of power 80% of squads dont have that luxury...I mean if that was shinobi or boz appealing, would it have been listened to? I doubt it...
          I think yes? The rules still clearly state that after 30 mins blablabla the squad captains have an option to either continue playing or or postpone it. I can't really tell why you guys call that "bending rules" or "favouring the older squads".
          Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill C
            Lol I've said nothing to Izor cause I don't care cause hes an overrated warbird and his team sucks. Your not in TWL anymore so please stop posting on the League forum loser. Literally loser lol.
            QFT

whats up bill? still play ff? how ya been mate?
            Girl if it's alright,
            100%.

Comment

Like Bill C said, whoever wins this will lose to dice/syndicate anyway so whatsa all the bitchin about?
              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
              X