next time slot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ikrit
    There's a difference between not showing up and not adding. You say "This is breaking rule #4.02 because we didn't have a chance to schedule and didn't know our time so our lineup isn't on" and don't play is completely different from adding, PLAYING THE MATCH, then complaining after you LOSE.
    so from what u have said just now.. -F- game shouldnt have been appealed?

is that your point?
    9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
    4:Nimrook> No?
    4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
    4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
    4:Akuun> ROFL
    4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
    4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
    4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

Originally posted by Nimrook
      so from what u have said just now.. -F- game shouldnt have been appealed?

is that your point?
      I think they would have been fine either way and fyi, they DID complain before adding. From everything I've heard so far, dice never said anything until they lost.
      Ban Ikrit

Comment

I seriously think there is a mouse living in my house somewhere
        TWLD Finals Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Finals Champion Season 12
        TWEL Warbird Champion: Season 4

Primordial> How many time for ld

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Heart
          I seriously think there is a mouse living in my house somewhere
          CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Comment

There's a difference between not showing up and not adding. You say "This is breaking rule #4.02 because we didn't have a chance to schedule and didn't know our time so our lineup isn't on" and don't play is completely different from adding, PLAYING THE MATCH, then complaining after you LOSE.
            playing or not playing the match shouldn't justify rules being broken or not..
            violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
            [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by pascone
              playing or not playing the match shouldn't justify rules being broken or not..
              I like how you have not gotten onto the subject of how you did not complain about it until after the match was over. Please, if you are going to post again, cover that topic.
              Ban Ikrit

Comment

I like how you have not gotten onto the subject of how you did not complain about it until after the match was over. Please, if you are going to post again, cover that topic.
                my captain told me that he put a time in on the site for a time for the match. that alone shouldn't require me to check up on the fact since that is what happened.
                violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Working...
                X