No announcement yet.

All-Star Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ONLY people who really know if a player has fulfilled the expectation the squad had, or did what was asked of him, are the leaders of that squad.

None of the idiots in spec know, no one who has played the game for 25 years know, NO ONE knows if a player has done what they are asked except the leaders of his/her squad.

Look at the people who are critical of Mega and his 'camping'. If he is playing the way his squad wants him to play, he is an All Star. If he is ignoring his squad and playing any way he wants, then he is not an All Star. No mouthy little boy sitting in spec can make this call, no Captain of another squad can make this call.

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral
      The ONLY people who really know if a player has fulfilled the expectation the squad had, or did what was asked of him, are the leaders of that squad.

None of the idiots in spec know, no one who has played the game for 25 years know, NO ONE knows if a player has done what they are asked except the leaders of his/her squad.

Look at the people who are critical of Mega and his 'camping'. If he is playing the way his squad wants him to play, he is an All Star. If he is ignoring his squad and playing any way he wants, then he is not an All Star. No mouthy little boy sitting in spec can make this call, no Captain of another squad can make this call.

wow..stfu already <_<
      "I'm a fucking walking paradox, no I'm not
      Threesomes with a fucking triceratops, Reptar
      " - Tyler the Creator
      Yonkers video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
        wow..stfu already <_<
        lol rogue, i like your avatar
        RaCka> how can i get you here
        death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
        RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
        death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

How about keeping the season's statistics updated from week to week next season, and not getting rid of them immediately just because the season ends?

Then next season, people can make it in based on their performance, and there will be statistics there to back it up.

Comment

wow..stfu already <_<
            Thanks for your thoughtful and insightful comment, it's contributions like yours that keeps our confidence up that TW has a great future.

Comment

http://www.myspace.com/americanbitch76

Comment

Seriously Rogue, Ephemeral has a valid point. Your post on the other hand has none other than you are an ass. If it bothers you that much just exit the thread, or at least say something clever, like: Hey, Ephemeral, you smelleral.

Comment

That wasnt funny..that wasnt even clever:P

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral
                    Thanks for your thoughtful and insightful comment, it's contributions like yours that keeps our confidence up that TW has a great future.
                    Why would you care so much about the future of TW, and for that matter what I or anyone of this game says? Go out and get chicks and stop worrying about whose telling you to stfu today mmk?

Vatican Assassin., i don't know why you decided to co-sign on his post..1. dont even know who the fuck you are(nor care)..2. your post wasnt close to being clever..is more gay than anything so for that i'll reserve you a seat at the next Doodlebop concert ok?

peeeeaaacceee :grin:
                    " - Tyler the Creator

Comment

I, for one, would love to see Eph going out and hitting on chicks! :P
                      6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                      3 league vet

Comment

Go out and get chicks...
                        Eph has a chick at home so he doesn't need to eat out. Maybe he cares about the future of TW because he is so relaxed in his home life.

llater,
                        Tony

Comment

Originally posted by brookus
                          Eph has a chick at home so he doesn't need to eat out.
                          Is she happy with this situation?
                          Originally posted by Ward
                          OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Why would you care so much about the future of TW, and for that matter what I or anyone of this game says? Go out and get chicks and stop worrying about whose telling you to stfu today mmk?

Vatican Assassin., i don't know why you decided to co-sign on his post..1. dont even know who the fuck you are(nor care)..2. your post wasnt close to being clever..is more gay than anything so for that i'll reserve you a seat at the next Doodlebop concert ok?

peeeeaaacceee :grin:
                            Look Rogue, it took me an hour and a half to think of "Hey Ephemeral, you smelleral", and if its not clever, then I don't know what is. What isn't clever is you telling Emphemeral and I not to worry about what someone says to us, then showing that you in fact are much more worried about it then we are by cleverly calling me gay and telling him to go get chicks. So, perhaps now you realize that my original unclever comment was in fact a satire of your adolescent unclever post. As for why I have co-sgned this post, it is because I like his idea (and this thread is about new ideas not randomly telling people to stfu) and am currently on a crusade to point out all rude unnecessary comments and turn their very words against them. So if you are thinking of wasting our time and forum space with another gay joke then please think again. Check, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                              Look Rogue, it took me an hour and a half to think of "Hey Ephemeral, you smelleral", and if its not clever, then I don't know what is. What isn't clever is you telling Emphemeral and I not to worry about what someone says to us, then showing that you in fact are much more worried about it then we are by cleverly calling me gay and telling him to go get chicks. So, perhaps now you realize that my original unclever comment was in fact a satire of your adolescent unclever post. As for why I have co-sgned this post, it is because I like his idea (and this thread is about new ideas not randomly telling people to stfu) and am currently on a crusade to point out all rude unnecessary comments and turn their very words against them. So if you are thinking of wasting our time and forum space with another gay joke then please think again. Check, mate.

sigh..i decided to be a little more rational and actually say something meaningful right here...the reason i tell fuckers to "stfu" is because saying all this shit is good and well but until staff implements any of these ideas its useless...and the fact that they rarely EVER listen to what the people of TW have to say..i say "stfu" because you're pretty much wasting your time and great ideas on the ears of people who wont comply

-Rich
                              " - Tyler the Creator

Comment

Much better.

Comment

Working...
                                X