• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
    Personally I hate the 2 terr game.
    also i dont like the others.
    To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
    brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Epi who thinks up of these ideas?

I say leave basing as it is. 2 terrs to me is not right, think about it like this, right now the goal is to kill the terr and control the flagroom. With 2 terrs the flag room battle woiuld be nonstop (don't get me wrong i like flagroom battles but...) a team needs time to set up after they "won" the battle. It's all a part of basing that we've know to love.

And epi you don't base :/
      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

nO No no and NO!
        2:Zung> Does this 2h mean 1h56 min foreplay & 3 pushes & a stare?
        2:renzi> lol no
        2:renzi> would fuck, blowjob/handjob, fuck, finger, etc

Comment

1. No, spiders really only shine in groups of 3 or more.

2. What PJ said, No again.

3. If you gave the Levi an L2 EMP bomb, _maybe_ it could be tried for a while. The current bomb is just too cheap.

4. Maybe, but I like the way a one terrier per side game plays.

Umm, no offense epi but it sounds like Upper Staff is a little short on people who base regularly . The only thing I'd change is the warp at start, I'd rather the bot just warped both squads instantly to the fr. Right now whoever has the better orientation when warping gets an advantage, and direct flagroom warps would get the game going _really_ fast.

Oh, and change the TWLB map entrance holes back the way they were, symmetry there sucks ass.

Comment

The ideas were brought up by a variety of Sysops/Smods in TW :P

The two terrier thing was Mythrandir's idea.

-Epi
            Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
            www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
            www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
              Personally I hate the 2 terr game.
              1.HellzNo!
              2.HellzNo!
              3.HellzNo!
              4.what sleepy said

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
              Asia Minor> maybe not
              Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
              bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
              bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
              bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
              bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Re: Basing: New Rules?

Originally posted by Epinephrine
                2) Allow infinite ship changes during a game so say you were inside base. You can now be a jav. You lose the flag, you can now be a spider.
                when i used to be cap in #myth i would do that all the time, i had macros switching me from spider to bird to jav. In actuall basing it will do nothing, whoever gets fr first wins unless they make a huge mistake. I'm sorry but you are NOT getting in if I have 7 javs and there not all firing at once. Get a rhytm going 1 2 3 through to 7 and it won't matter how many reps you have. It's just foolish.
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

happens in pub all the time... but add 2 more javs and 2 levis... and you're set in lower base trying to get in FOR LIFE!

Comment

Why the fuck are you trying to fuck with a good thing Epi? Next time the smods and sysops bring up stupid shit like that, *shutup their asses!

"Umm, no offense epi but it sounds like Upper Staff is a little short on people who base regularly " - Wadi

1. no (rofl yeah right.)
                    2. no (lmfao)
                    3. no (i dont care, id spawn that fucker all game - unless the unlimited ship changes was allowed, then it becomes a definite no.)
                    4. no (10% yes, 90% no)
                    1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                    1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                    1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                    1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

lets change duelign then epi?

What we'll do is go the route of svs, rather than have 10 deaths you have 3, and we'll warp you right beside each othe rlike in basing. oh, and we'll make it all in one big box with leviathan settings so it's whoever hits tabs fastest after warping. yeah that'd b great.
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

LOL I dunno why you guys are so hostile. Ideas were brought up and I decided to ask everyone's opinion. From the response I guess there will be no change :P Jeesh...

-Epi
                        Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                        www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                        www.animeslice.com

Comment

It seems to me that the majority wants the 2 terrs to be tested in twd league epi...
                          Originally posted by Tyson
                          There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                          Originally posted by HeavenSent
                          Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                          Originally posted by Izor
                          Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

heres a thought.... (yes im ready to get flamed haha)

drop to 7 ships instead of 8...opens up a little more room in the flag room but shouldnt de-instensify the battle

or

do the same for shark that you do for terr....
                            only 1 allowed...

that would create more attacks into the flag room after 1 team has procured it...then again maybe that would be a down side

Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas
                              No, no, no and no
                              Don't change anything.
                              Except the map - use the PUB MAP!
                              Originally posted by Diakka
                              Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Bosshawk, 1 shark would make it IMPOSSIBLE to enter FR with a squad who knows what it's doing.

Personally I like basing as it is. If anything should be changed it's those ships that aren't used right now, so they'd become useful.

About two terrs, what Adman said.

:/

Comment

Working...
                                X