X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to believe?

"TWD Reset
    Nov 29, 2006 by Reaver

TWD has reset! This is the final reset before next TWL so bring back all your inactive buddies and fight for the top ladder positions!"

That True or false? Hacked?

Why there wasnt any preparing time before this info? This came so fast, what to believe anymore.
    Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
    Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
    Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
    Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
    Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

I believe there will be another TWD reset because of the db problem.

Comment

I believe NL>TERMINATOR is correct.
      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=27898
      -Bubbles
      Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
      Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

what kind of preparing time do you need:fear:
        violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
        [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Well...you know that time in between, readying your approach, your strike, the better initial momentum and attention and beheading of the inbetween things that youre ready to deal with. That sort of thing, and is there going to be another reset after all the squads were hacked?
          TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
          TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
          TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
          ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

Originally posted by Soldier13 View Post
            Well...you know that time in between, readying your approach, your strike, the better initial momentum and attention and beheading of the inbetween things that youre ready to deal with. That sort of thing, and is there going to be another reset after all the squads were hacked?
            you make absolutely no sense whatsoever and i tried reading your paragraph a good 5 times and every time I just stopped in the middle and wondered what the fuck you were talking about.
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
            X