No announcement yet.

twl start time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tbh there are alot of staff which dont actually talk to the public at all...some staff (not naming names) only talk to their 'friends' and still rarely talk during hosted events (they purely use macros) but the ones which make it enjoyable are the ones which interact with the tw public....maybe some positions should be reconsidered? and then maybe twl will actually start :wub:
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

I'm not on TWL Staff, but I'm thinking we're waiting on the bots once again. Since TWDev is already backed up with other 'higher' priorities...that's why there's been no announcement. That's my GUESS.

Comment

march 13th and i can have a connection :P
        I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
        I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
          march 13th and i can have a connection :P

deadline for rosterlock - March 12th

hot off the press

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

if they don't give a date, this thread comes up and everyone cries. if they do give a date, everyone just laughs at it because problems may arise preventing it from starting at that date. let them work out everything and i'm sure it will be announced..
            violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
            [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

The rules are being revised for the coming season, for now there's no date set. I don't know the status on any bot work right now. If you have any ideas or suggestions on the rules or structure please use this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar View Post
                The rules are being revised for the coming season, for now there's no date set. I don't know the status on any bot work right now. If you have any ideas or suggestions on the rules or structure please use this thread.
                Why are the rules being changed? What's wrong with them..
                1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                1:Cower> Sword
                1:Kthx> ok
                1:Cower> Axe
                1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                1:Cower> ?
                1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

I don't know the specifics but the rules have always been changed year to year.

Comment

why not use the same bots? I meen i can see the rules being revised because there was some discrepancy with them last season. But dont fix whats not really broken you know? Use the same bots. Just my two cents.
                    4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                    4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                    4:Geio> DEEZ?
                    4:Geio> LOLOL
                    4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                    4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                    4:spirit> LOL
                    4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                    4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
                      why not use the same bots? I meen i can see the rules being revised because there was some discrepancy with them last season. But dont fix whats not really broken you know? Use the same bots. Just my two cents.
                      the bots broke a shit-load last season. take your time with the bots but just don't keep us in the dark. is it even the bots? fuck, just shed some light on us you fucks.
                      Originally posted by turmio
                      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                      Originally posted by grand
                      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

The bots were pretty good like 2 seasons ago, shame that all the bots until now have been so poorly designed that they have to be written from scratch instead of just updating them.
                        6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                        3 league vet

Comment

12 or 14 teams to lb. ld lj 16.
                          Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

12 teams in twlb would be nice

6 in each conf, top 4 in each conf at the end of regular season advances to the playoffs
                            TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                            TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                            Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                            1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                            4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                            1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

I think we need a new Bot, one that automatically updates the start date of the upcoming season and publishes it.

Comment

Originally posted by Miku19 View Post
                                The bots were pretty good like 2 seasons ago, shame that all the bots until now have been so poorly designed that they have to be written from scratch instead of just updating them.
                                I believe those bots were "defunct" (for lack of a better term) when someone who had access to those bots left staff.

Comment

Working...
                                X