As Requested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree..

If brit squad has half of their members back.. I'd be surpised.. I hardly see anyone in british squad around. Plus a lot of players have left the squad.. like Mikena and Fruitang
    No taxation without representation

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie
      Cripples, Pallies, Paladen, Disoblige + others

Who's gonna be the best overall team (In all 3 leagues)?
      oOo
      I wanna see cripples win! W00t go cripples!

Comment

Originally posted by Luckily Yours
        Wy would Onix and britsquad or any1 else who has a spot seccured bother to play TWBD when they dont need to , think a little , these squads have proven by playing the whole of last season so dont come complaining now. If they needed to qualify they would play twbd since they dont who cares.
        Actually neither Onix nor Brit Squad played the whole last season. They were both substitute squads, and even after being granted spots, both managed to show less than eight at matches, which is why they haven't proved squat and their less than impressive TWDB performance makes me believe they should be replace with more enthusiastic squads.

Tobe, No Surrender does have 50% of last seasons roster, although their roster is a lot larger now (50% of this season's roster is not last season's roster, but 50% of last season's roster is on this season's roster)

Comment

I think the British Squad dissolved...? Lemmin was squadless last I talked to him.
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

preach on brotha wadi, preach on

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
              Actually neither Onix nor Brit Squad played the whole last season. They were both substitute squads, and even after being granted spots, both managed to show less than eight at matches, which is why they haven't proved squat and their less than impressive TWDB performance makes me believe they should be replace with more enthusiastic squads.
              Onix will put up a fight
              I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

It could be that no surrender didnt apply for the spot, because Mr. and Mrs. Magoo asked me to join, and they needed to now pretty soon, to see if they were gonna aply for the spot, because their roster wasnt active enuf for twlb yet.. Donno maybe they did aply I am not sure.
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Hey you fucking newbie ass TWL mod, you forgot to add Shriek.
                  The player with the biggest nuts.

- destroy

Comment

Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5
                    Onix will put up a fight
                    prove it.

Comment

Let Elusive in twbl plz. They dont dare to play us in twd but in twl they cant run!

Originally posted by Tyson
                      There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                      Originally posted by HeavenSent
                      Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                      Originally posted by Izor
                      Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

haha, shriek, what a bullshit squad. they can't even keep it together for a week.
                        'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                        sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Just to note,

Shriek disbanded before their last Playoff game last season. As such they forfeited that game. As well the captains of Shriek were on Elusive for 4 months so you can't exactly say that Shriek was alive then :P

Also we're going to add in the stipulation that squads must have a minimum of 10 TWD games played in their division in order to get invited into TWL. This is to stop teams who've played like 2 games in (for instance) TWDB total from being invited into TWL-B.

-Epi
                          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                          www.animeslice.com

Comment

Even though Paladen is #21/72 in dueling, #49/50 in javs, and #34/34 in basing I think that they are totally going to win every league.
                            I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

agreed. Paladen 4 win
                              1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                              1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                              1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                              1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

why the fuck is no surrender not in leagues?

Comment

Working...
                                X