TWLB Qualifying Squads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLB Qualifying Squads

I just want to hear all your comments on the remaining squads who has a chance of making the remaining four spots in TWLB... here's a list according in TWD order without the qualified teams...

Mambo
    Ancients
    Penetrate
    Thunder
    TeKs
    Plade
    Virtuosus

You know what? Screw it! I am bored right now so might as well do a player listing so you ppl could rank them in order for me ok? (Don't want to be biased so you guys will rank them!! =D)

But Captain(s) from these teams, if you have problems regarding my listings, let me know, I'll change it for you for accurate purposes! =)
    TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
    TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
    Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
    1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
    4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
    1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Here's a list of what I think these squads would put their best lineups in the game... I'll put 5-7 substitute players too... (FYI: I might suck at listing sharks)

Mambo
    Terrier: Vehicle [Nycle]
    Sharks: Predator_FNM, and Maize [Burzum, Subby, and Regency]
    Spiders: Fizzy, Subby, Xvr, Kuukunen, May [Havu, Circlepusher, Jitb, PistolePaultje, Remu, Ara, and Big Nail]
    Specials: M_M God <Javelin>, and Kuukunen <Warbird>

Ancients
    Terrier: Zizu [Kings]
    Sharks: Digress, and Sieni [Gazo, Nokkonen, Lifter, and Airliner]
    Spiders: Sweeper, Spikey, Endangered, Ekko, and Depho [Airliner, Riksa, Opt|cal, Necce, i.d., exe, and Ancient_Lore]
    Specials: DEA <Javelin> (LOL I'M JK ON THIS ONE BUT I CAN'T THINK OF ANY!!)

Penetrate
    Terrier: Kian [Refund, and Mikkiz]
    Sharks: Jeenyuss, and Ignominy [Veloce, Schope, and Royst]
    Spiders: Lunch3, Schope, Turmio, Tsumetai, and Yukon [Rodney, Oar, MBananas, JIMBEAM, Cranium, Colony, and Ex]
    Specials: Kian <Javelin>, and Cranium <Warbird>

Thunder
    Terrier: Chino [Jrahen, and Ajaxee]
    Sharks: Dyers Eve, and Falk [Underground, Creature, and Tmac]
    Spiders: Wheen, Ease, Fit of Rage, Jrahen, and NL>Terminator [Fludd, Dimelo, DF, Download, Primetime, and Vitja]
    Specials: Fludd <Javelin>

TeKs
    Terrier: Dah_Veed [Cryptic Wings, and Surpassed]
    Sharks: Dads Revenge, and Doc Savage [Gran, WorstPlayerEver, h2o60, and JackieChan>]
    Spiders: Sir Chrono, Jizzron Phillips, Fire Blade, Evilant!, and Gz [Project Dragon, Dark MooGoo, Expecto Patronum, Supreme Authority, and Bartman]
    Specials: Sir Chrono <Warbird>

Plade
    Terrier: Dreamwin [Bete Noire]
    Sharks: Maketso, and Sakke1 [Hur, and Farb]
    Spiders: Baron, Fallen Haven, Hur, Polari, and Sponge B0b [Dislike, Kelopaa, Paradise, Skynyrd, and Statis]
    Specials: Fallen Haven <Javelin>

Virtuosus
    Terrier: Menelvagor [Godspeed, and Marchello]
    Sharks: Hearts and Kisses, and Legionair [SquallFF8, Tamahome, Hydrobuds, H I M, Ewan, and El Deputy]
    Spiders: Delta, Hellkite, FieryFire, Smack, and Voth [Rodal, Night Addict, Incubus*, Hyeena, Enflame, and Beaster]
    Specials: FieryFire <Both Javelin & Warbird>
    Last edited by Ivan; 01-22-2007, 05:43 PM.

1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
    4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him

Comment

Mambo
      Thunder
      Ancients
      Teks/Penetrate
      4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
      4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
      4:Geio> DEEZ?
      4:Geio> LOLOL
      4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
      4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
      4:spirit> LOL
      4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
      4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Menelvagor is Virtuosus

Comment

I see Abbot left BasingCrew :turned:
          Only the loyal count.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan View Post
            Penetrate
            Terrier: Kian [Refund, and Mikkiz]
            Sharks: Jeenyuss, and Ignominy [Veloce, Schope, and Royst]
            Spiders: Lunch3, Schope, Turmio, Tsumetai, and Rodney [Abbot, Oar, MBananas, JIMBEAM, Cranium, Colony, and Ex]
            Specials: Kian <Javelin>, and Cranium <Warbird>
            I don't think pavement aka Yukon gets enough credit for being one of our best, sold, and active players. I think your choices are a bit off that's all. Abbot's not a bad player, but he's new and I think it's unfair to say how he'll pan out on Penetrate. I'm not even trying to say I deserve mentioning, trust me I don't want to go there, I'm really tired of hearing people get all bitchy and defensive. I'd like to play a few games personally but I know my participation in TWL has been weak at best. I had the choice of making money on the weekends or playing subspace and I chose money. I have no doubt in my mind that you'll see the better players emerge in the coming weeks.

spider's - Yukon, lunch3, colony, facetious, schope, tsumetai and the rest in my mind is up in the air, I spoke to Jeenyuss and the general consensus is that there's not set line yet which creates an enormous amount of effort from all of our players to prove that they deserve a spot in TWL.

The only problem that I see Penetrate having is realizing our spot as the under dog, and rising to the occasion. We don't lack talented or capable players thus I'm not worried about our squad being able to put out a good 8 man team
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan View Post
              Here's a list of what I think these squads would put their best lineups in the game... I'll put 5-7 substitute players too... (FYI: I might suck at listing sharks)

TeKs
              Terrier: Dah_Veed [Cryptic Wings, and Surpassed]
              Sharks: Dads Revenge, and Doc Savage [Gran, WorstPlayerEver, h2o60, and JackieChan>]
              Spiders: Sir Chrono, Jizzron Phillips, Fire Blade, Dark MooGoo, and Gz [Project Dragon, Evilant!, Expecto Patronum, Supreme Authority, and Bartman]
              Specials: Sir Chrono <Warbird>
              I'm sorry, but I also had to point out that Eviliant! carries Teks sometimes, in no way does he deserve a sub spot.
              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

I don't think a lot of people know that pavement is yukon.

But now they do!
                Originally posted by paradise!
                pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                1:Reaver> HALP
                1:Reaver> HELELP
                1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Hoping mambo,thunder,penetrate make it 4 sure and not some newb squad like plade by playing brainwave 40 times in the next week.
                  _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                    I don't think pavement aka Yukon gets enough credit for being one of our best, sold, and active players. I think your choices are a bit off that's all. Abbot's not a bad player, but he's new and I think it's unfair to say how he'll pan out on Penetrate. I'm not even trying to say I deserve mentioning, trust me I don't want to go there, I'm really tired of hearing people get all bitchy and defensive. I'd like to play a few games personally but I know my participation in TWL has been weak at best. I had the choice of making money on the weekends or playing subspace and I chose money. I have no doubt in my mind that you'll see the better players emerge in the coming weeks.

spider's - Yukon, lunch3, colony, facetious, schope, tsumetai and the rest in my mind is up in the air, I spoke to Jeenyuss and the general consensus is that there's not set line yet which creates an enormous amount of effort from all of our players to prove that they deserve a spot in TWL.

The only problem that I see Penetrate having is realizing our spot as the under dog, and rising to the occasion. We don't lack talented or capable players thus I'm not worried about our squad being able to put out a good 8 man team
                    haha very truly sorry, i didn't know Yukon = pavement, until you and salu have told me about it, lemme change it tho

you're right, abbot just recently left basingcrew to join penetrate, im sure it won't be fair to have him on the list even as a sub!

EDIT: have a look now seems pretty strong to me after adding pavement in, i've been quite inactive lately but after doing a roster search i've realized penetrate actually have a shot in playoffs with this underdog line up (not to mention schope could carry them with his experience i must say, even tho i fucking hate him so much)

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                      I'm sorry, but I also had to point out that Eviliant! carries Teks sometimes, in no way does he deserve a sub spot.
                      ya just moved back moogoo and put evilant in it, ur right again sry i didn't realize it =p

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke View Post
                        Hoping mambo,thunder,penetrate make it 4 sure and not some newb squad like plade by playing brainwave 40 times in the next week.
                        We can suprise, just give us a chance.
                        Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                        Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                        Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                        Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                        Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                        Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                        Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

although aliased I think PaulO and Poozzman will get to play aswell!
                          1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                          1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                          1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                          1:Vitja> afk
                          1:Underground> haha vit
                          1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                            We can suprise, just give us a chance.

No u cant. Its nothing personal but u guys arent TWL material. I just looked at ur recent games. Out of 9 games u played brainwave 5 of them, even LOSING ONCE TO THEM. Every squad worth TWL that u played (penetrate/mambo) u lost to w/ the exception of 1 win vs penetrate. Thats not very impressive to me. Your average R of squads u play is 978, means ur playing shitty squasd to qualify.
                            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Brainwave has just always been there for us, they usually got ppl on time when we got. With right line i think we can manage pretty cool in LB. Just need to get some match when we got only basers in our line, and we can asskick. In the other hand i was looking other squads, and i think they belong in twlb more than us but id really dont want to dissappoint all basers who`ve joined us and id dissappoint myself too then, cause ive always wanted to lb. So we trying to get in. Let the best teams qualify! :fear:
                              Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                              Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                              Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                              Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Working...
                              X