Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dont have to be a moron all your life...but i imagine you will

Originally posted by Bosshawk
    i applaud the squads like spastic, and mambo and camisade and yes ill say the squad im in Bohemians, who have spent TWD developing and recruiting to try to become competitive with the upper echelon of squads in the leagues...
    What about Dekai We were even #1 last week.. then whe rematched anti-srub and lost and were third again.. (but thats beside the point) K now we are 6th after losing to mambo.. But we sucked there.. so thats beside the point aswell. Still we have developed in a pretty good basing squad. I think we could give some resistance too a an amount of squad.. Stil not Diso. Wr and Pallies. Unless they have a bad day. My point here is that you guys always leave dekai out while we arent doing that bad.

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
    I don't think you're understanding my point. My point is that I want more squads to compete. No one's trying to make this into an exclusive boy's club (well, except maybe CrvenBan--that guy is always up to something) attainable by only a handful. However, if you're going to compete, compete. Don't turn down a challenge simply because you think you'll lose. Most of the time, losing to someone teaches you about how to better your own game. I know I learn something new each and every time Epi beats the piss out of me in DD.
    Wouldnt be a bad idea to tell this to our dekai members too
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Re: Re: Dont have to be a moron all your life...but i imagine you will

Originally posted by Galleleo
      What about Dekai We were even #1 last week.. then whe rematched anti-srub and lost and were third again.. (but thats beside the point) K now we are 6th after losing to mambo.. But we sucked there.. so thats beside the point aswell. Still we have developed in a pretty good basing squad. I think we could give some resistance too a an amount of squad.. Stil not Diso. Wr and Pallies. Unless they have a bad day. My point here is that you guys always leave dekai out while we arent doing that bad.

Wouldnt be a bad idea to tell this to our dekai members too

sorry Gall of course i meant Dekai in there too
      Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Re: Re: Dont have to be a moron all your life...but i imagine you will

Originally posted by Galleleo
        What about Dekai We were even #1 last week.. then whe rematched anti-srub and lost and were third again.. (but thats beside the point) K now we are 6th after losing to mambo.. But we sucked there.. so thats beside the point aswell.
        Read: "Disregarding the games we have lost, we have won all games so far"

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Dont have to be a moron all your life...but i imagine you will

Originally posted by Mythrandir
          But it's true!
          6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
          3 league vet

Comment

I only meant that Dekai is competing with the subtop squads of TWBD.. we Lose we Win. Didnt mean that the loses were beside the point like that.. I meant those loses werent my points atm.. non of our games we my points atm.. Simply stating that Dekai is doing very well.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Re: Dont have to be a moron all your life...but i imagine you will

Originally posted by Bosshawk
              you make the mistake that all squads have to be able to compete for the #1 spot for a league to be functional.....that will never happen..... but teams that have played consistantly 2-3 or more matches per week in tWBD have been showing for weeks that they are willing to play, and take losses and develop into basing squads....
              yes but like i said about rampage, look how many games they have played in twbd. i would not call that active.

back to the topic on hand
              Melt you are AXED for not wanting to play as the sip you are told.
              To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
              brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Originally posted by Melt Down
                well when we have enough to base people get put into ships and if you dont like the ship than your AXED!!
                Shut up and keep repping, you damn hippie.

llater,
                Tony

Comment

l0l
                  'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                  sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
                    Well uhh all the older squads are already in if they were in it last year. TWD rating is only for the new spots. I can't think of any older squads that are getting screwed out of a spot by a new squad that just quickly jacked their ranking up by beating a bunch of easy squads and not playing any games they might lose.

Got any examples?
                    Ya, Ancients. They are jinxing TWJD so bad, they are a perfect example of abusing the system.

(That's an example, although it isn't basing)
                    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

• Re: Re: Re: Re: Dont have to be a moron all your life...but i imagine you will

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                      However, if you're going to compete, compete. Don't turn down a challenge simply because you think you'll lose. Most of the time, losing to someone teaches you about how to better your own game.
                      Still I would run if I see Pallies entering TWBD anytime.
                      Unless it's the last day of TWD and the game would settle #1.
                      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

• As much as it pisses me off because I just want to play games, I can sorta understand why some squads refuse to play us because they just want a rank... in a way, it's good captaining, and it shows a weakness in the rating systems.
                        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

• melee's never stood down from a basing game. we aren't a basing squad, at least that's not MY main focus, so i'll take a warbird game most times over base. however when we do look for a game we take whoever comes, and improve from playing. we've gone from a 900 rating to 1100 in twbd so far, i think it is working!
                          Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                          Philos> there is something about you
                          Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

• since onix dissolved there are in all twl things more open spots?
                            Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

• Melee4TWLB yay... Why does all of the big squads laff at us when they see us say that ... I think they think that we suck or something... So when melee gets in twlb and gets in the top 10 you'll all be surprised!!
                              7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                              1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                              8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                              Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                              Piston> I own in belim
                              6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

• It's just, Randedl is so annoying in that stupid grey ship :P
                                6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                                3 league vet

Comment

Working...
                                X