TWLB - Disoblige vs Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by warportal
    you picked terrier skillz. I picked a real girlfriend.
    In life it's all about getting your priorities straight .
    warp, your girlfriend loves when you go down on her with that big goatie you rock doesn't she?
    Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

• I think DumBrit is really good in spider (and shark). He's a really good baser, I think his base game is underrated. yep. And I apologize for writing that with the intelligence of a 2 year old, but sometimes you just don't feel like puttin gin the effort. Those times occur around 5:45 a.m.

Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Rides

warp, your girlfriend loves when you go down on her with that big goatie you rock doesn't she?
        That pic is old. I shaved it off almost a year ago now. Sometimes I miss it though..
        http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

• In goatie we believe

Originally posted by Divine Rides

I know mine does. Hardly recommendable doing it in places with no running water. Whenever wind blows, you smell fresh pussy...bad for concentration.

Originally posted by warportal That pic is old. I shaved it off almost a year ago now. Sometimes I miss it though..

You pathetic little worm, you never do that. Ever. Although now, whenever I go clubbing, I have more guys than women coming to me asking how you grow that shit. Being special can be such a drag.
          Originally posted by Disliked
          However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
          when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

• Originally posted by Tobe

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH BROOKUS THAT WAS GOOD
            .... not really.
            I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

• Alright gentlemen, flop those willies back in your trousers and get those zippers up, 'cause this pissing contest is over. Ya hear?

P.S. Good luck to both squads. It should prove to be an exciting match.
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• jesus christ , u bishes never stfu about Lag
                LAG THIS LAG THAT , keep talkin like blood
                anyway dont trip about 2d if u CARE so much, buy him DSL or cable
                and its just basing everyone is goin to be laggy one way or another
                and if u dont like my post , go bake me a cake
                cuz 2d lag is nothin compare to mine
                iono why the fuk u talkin about 2d lag when my lag is 10x worser
                and yes Light will win lalalala
                goodness

-captain obvious

Comment

• Is Deny ruby's brother, or were their daddies just the same?
                  Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                    Is Deny ruby's brother, or were their daddies just the same?
                    Conc.... your are starting to scare me. Your IQ, Verbal Usage, and creativity are sinking to an all time low. You are also very annoying, and need to understand that this is game. Like in the predictions, I wish YOU would STFU and SIT DOWN for once in your stupid life.

That said, GL Diso. Will be a great match

Comment

• concrete works with triple k
                      u seen his pic at twgallery? wheres the tall white hat at?

Comment

• shit

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                        Is Deny ruby's brother, or were their daddies just the same?
                        omg i ruined the other keyboard i poured water all over it wtf is that

lol too funny next time warn me first
                        I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

• Judges? Yes! The point goes to Conc. Let's hope the Rub-ster can come back in the next round.

Comment

• Originally posted by Troll King
                            Judges? Yes! The point goes to Conc. Let's hope the Rub-ster can come back in the next round.
                            Hardly
                            (Squitch)> Is Ri a bot???

Comment

• HI RI!
                              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

• No Concrete, you're just a fag.

Comment

Working...
                                X