TWLB - Disoblige vs Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brookus
    Since, I believe, the players that lagged out of the A-S match the most were fbz, Phyre, and destroy

you're a fucking stupid newbie, go eat shit and choke thanks

I didn't evne lag out once, nor did phyre (I think he got a better connection)

please, inform yourself before posting shit like that, stupid newbie, thanks
    The player with the biggest nuts.

- destroy

Comment

• first of all let me say big up to tupac destroy (above)- his edgey thug life mentality brings the fear of the streets to these boards.
      You go boy, only god can judge you now.

Now onto the diso/light match-

I think diso will win. Light is a really fucking good squad and they will kick the pants off of diso in the other two leagues, but at THIS TIME in the TWL, Diso is the best basing team.
      Things may change by/before playoffs, but right now, I just think Diso has superceded all the drama and nonsense- they are the team to beat.
      Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

• Originally posted by Epinephrine

I can't escape the fact that Light is a team that wants to win at all costs. Knowing that, why would they knowing play someone who's going to be hindering their team in important matches? Something just doesn't add up here if you lagging is such a horrible thing for your team.

-Epi
        We thought 2D's lag would be lower due to Acid's fix in the TWLB arenas: but it wasn't. Also, Domi was playing spider, and couldn't play in a Jav, we were sorta stuck there, Domi wanted to spider. We didn't play 2D because of an unfair advantage, without a doubt we knew he would lag, but we THOUGHT that the new fix would help him out. It didn't, and he ended up doing fucking horable with a shitty record of 65-50. I think we've learned our lesson, he hinders our team. Don't get me wrong though, when he gets his good connection back..

GAME TIME HOO!
        I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

• Originally posted by brookus

Going for the five spider lineup stab? Good luck getting in flagroom.

Why did you weiners have to pick Sunday at 3pm ?!!! Now, I'm going to miss watching the damn match! Grrrr... Not only that, but no one is going to watch A-S / Paladen, with that match going on next door

Of course, since we will have trouble showing up our starting sharks (one left and one may be working), that may be a good thing.

llater,
          Tony
          Heh, I forgot to answer this post:

No, we're not going 5 spiders.. those our main spiders though. Pick and choose y'know.

Brookus, if you want to watch the match that bad, when they call your match, get your squad together and rush the other team to start ASAP, so you can at least see the last 10 minutes of the match... jes' a suggestion.
          I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cries

Disoblige:

- Spiders: Ghost Child ( Brillant spider, he owns $ )
            Raspi ( A spider god, beware )
            X Machine ( Say your prayers... )
            Jonas ( Excellent spider/shark )

- Jav: BoKi ( $$$$$ )
            Thundermare ( Time to cry )

- Terrier: Warportal ( TW's best terrier -nt- )

- Sharks: Miau ( Usefull shark, a lot of talent )
            Jonas ( Can spider/shark, along with mantra, $ )
            Mantra-Slider ( No escape llamas )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Jonas owning up the place as spider, I'd like to see that happen. :P

-bram
            Last edited by Dabram; 07-17-2002, 09:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dabram

Jonas owning up the place as spider, I'd like to see that happen. :P

-bram
              Hmm, didn't see your name in that post dab.
              "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

• So much to say.. hmm where to start. The only Spider on Light's roster that is truely amazing is Domi. Hell, Domi is possibly the best spider in the league. He seems especially good when I'm running interference (read: soaking up withering amounts of fire in a horribly gory explosion of parts) for him. But after Domi, it's all down hill from there for light. Raspi, Ghost Child, and X machine fucking mow the green spider lawn. Dumbrit! pretty good too, but there's plenty of other spiders I'd rather have than rest of light's squad. But hell, diso's biggest advantage is in sharking. Miau and Jonas have been the best, most consistent, and least tking Shark duo I've ever seen play in an 8 v 8 game and Light's, last week rather sloppy, sharking squad just doesn't compare.

2d, you lag, you know it, you knew it, it's a shame you played. I had a firewall which gave me consitent 400+ lag with no packetloss from school, no way around it, and it doesn't take a 190 IQ german physicist to figure out how to exploit it, which you do admirably. Hell, Era up and banned me for the kinda antics you've pulled. You need to not play, or barring that, quit trying to defend what you're doing, you really have no excuses.

BZ coming to Seattle? Cool, welcome to Rainsburg. Population me, and now you.

In closing, easiest way for Light ot beat Diso? Put 2d in a warbird and have him bounce back and forth around flag. barring that, I think every base entrance light makes is going to be pretty costly.

Comment

• I took off work to play my squad's game/see this game, and I swear if 2dragons uses his "disadvantage" of getting into the flagroom untouched and flying around for 30 seconds, then I am gonna quit playing basing because damn it wouldn't even be worth playing against that kind of shit.

good luck diso, hope you win
                  I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

• Originally posted by destroy
                    you're a fucking stupid newbie, go eat shit and choke thanks

I didn't evne lag out once, nor did phyre (I think he got a better connection)

please, inform yourself before posting shit like that, stupid newbie, thanks
                    Actually destroy, you would be the "stupid newbie" here, since you clearly didn't quote the middle part of that sentance you quoted : "(maybe? don't remember who else), ". This is like saying "I *think* it was destroy". Do you understand that concept? Perhaps not. Very sad

And Phyre didn't lag out? Considering he was the first to complain about all the lagging out and I rarely saw him actually in the match, I doubt that.

Destroy, you seem to have a lot of hatred in you. Do you need a hug? I'm sure stab would be happy to give you a "<3", if nothing else.

llater,
                    Tony

Comment

• After reading through this whole thing (yes, the whole thing) here's what I still don't understand. If lag is such a disadvantage to the person lagging - and here I'm going to refer to 2D, because he's become the lag poster boy - then why such resistance to the enforced sub rule? If there's such a disadvantage in having your "terrible" jav record, then why refuse to sub in one of the other people you had for the match? If you're doing so bad, how much worse could a sub be? Why lag out 22 times, and quickly get put back in, only to rocket into the base again and absorb spider shots and refuse to die? I'll tell you why. Lag is frustrating for everyone, and it's not easy to play when you're lagging, but in basing it's a huge advantage for the TEAM when it's used right, and every single person here either knows it or is deliberately ignoring the truth. Also, for the record, I'm strongly on the side of lag limits, because playing against someone (i.e. 2D) who won't die is the most frustrating thing imaginable, and it's absolute death to any defense. If you think that we're going to let a jav, however laggy, jump around in the flag room and focus instead on your teammates who are trying to get in, well, I don't know what to say.

P.S. I've had to deal with lag spikes when my campus network was acting up, and it was annoying not to be able to play, yeah, but it's not right to completely change the character of a base game because of one player's invincibility. 2D is a great jav, and if he wasn't lagging he'd still be a real handful to try to deal with, but at least we'd have a level playing field, and a legitimate chance at keeping him in check.
                      The downside of being better than
                      everyone else is that people tend to
                      assume you're pretentious. -
                      www.despair.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonas
                        Hmm, didn't see your name in that post dab.
                        [ego] That's caus these newbies don't understand that there's more to do then just get a lot of kills every game. I defend my terr all game long against annoyin javelins so these fuckers can easily get back in flagroom 100 times a game. Anyone can get 120+ kills, sit in a line and press cntrl button every damn sec. Go try and safe your terr 30 minutes long from laggy javelins rocketing in, bitchettes. [/ego]

-bram

Comment

• didnt u get MVP against WR last week bram?

jonas, stop paying people to lie for you on forums
                          http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

• Originally posted by warportal
                            didnt u get MVP against WR last week bram?

jonas, stop paying people to lie for you on forums
                            Fool, that was Raspi. And fuck you, you're just jealous cuz I own you in terr.

Jonas

Comment

Fool, that was Raspi. And fuck you, you're just jealous cuz I own you in terr.
                              at least I don't sit on my hand for 30 minutes and then jerk off and imagine it's my girlfriend...
                              http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

just jealous cuz I own you in terr.

Jonas

Comment

Working...
                                X