No announcement yet.

TWLB - Disoblige vs Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you picked terrier skillz. I picked a real girlfriend.
    In life it's all about getting your priorities straight .
    http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

• Originally posted by 2dragons

Aye I can see that and I've accepted that, but no one has accepted the other side. As with a good connection I can not kill the terrier anywhere close to what I used to, so right there is a hamper on my team. I can't kill near as well people comming up base, a hamper on my team. So we get a benefit from my "shield" which I must add I could still do that a lot with no lag, but also we lose a lot.

I've agreed on that - I believe the topic is TWLB - Lag Limit
      or something like that, you can't miss it. See what you think.
      You still don't get it. We know how good of a base jav you are, and how much damage you would cause. But we had been practicing for weeks on how to defend base or our terr against a jav with your talent, and spiders with lights talent(by lights talent i mean domi). Squads practice for good javs, they practice spider teamwork on lines, dodging the bombs from lower and such. Squads get good at that. Spiders also practice protecting their terr, and clearing the flag area. But when someone like you comes along 2d, there is nothing we can do. No one can practice fighting against an invincible foe, and it messes up your game plan completely. You might say that one person can't make a difference in a match, but 2d can. I would rather face a 2d without lag, who plays incredible, then a 2d with lag, who's invincible.

on another note, well played match light. You guys got the job done, GG.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
      Asia Minor> maybe not
      Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
      bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
      bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
      bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
      bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

• Originally posted by HellzNo!

You still don't get it. We know how good of a base jav you are, and how much damage you would cause. But we had been practicing for weeks on how to defend base or our terr against a jav with your talent, and spiders with lights talent(by lights talent i mean domi). Squads practice for good javs, they practice spider teamwork on lines, dodging the bombs from lower and such. Squads get good at that. Spiders also practice protecting their terr, and clearing the flag area. But when someone like you comes along 2d, there is nothing we can do. No one can practice fighting against an invincible foe, and it messes up your game plan completely. You might say that one person can't make a difference in a match, but 2d can. I would rather face a 2d without lag, who plays incredible, then a 2d with lag, who's invincible.

on another note, well played match light. You guys got the job done, GG.
        Domi didn't even get MVP.
        I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

• Originally posted by warportal
          you picked terrier skillz. I picked a real girlfriend.
          In life it's all about getting your priorities straight .
          It's quite clear that I chose the right thing. Girls will love me for my terrier skills. I'll be the Beckham of Trench Wars. And make millions selling my keyboard to celebrities. Yep..that's it....
          "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

• FUCK BASING
            2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

• I'll go against some of my squadmates on this one- I hardly think Domi is Light's only talented spider. I (in warbird) had the displeasure of playing against Domi, Stab, Jack, and Dumbrit and they were all solid. Is Domi the best of that four? maybe, but the other three were awfully good too.
              Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

• originally posted by Epinephrine
                I can't escape the fact that Light is a team that wants to win at all costs. Knowing that, why would they knowing play someone who's going to be hindering their team in important matches? Something just doesn't add up here if you lagging is such a horrible thing for your team.
                Destroy answered this and you have selective reading. I mentioned the same facts he did.

originally posted by Wadi
                2d, you lag, you know it, you knew it, it's a shame you played. You need to not play, or barring that, quit trying to defend what you're doing, you really have no excuses.
                Shame to who? Everything pointed to me playing. Lack of jav replacement, lack of others to take my spot, supposedly fixed arena settings. My decision to play was fine, my decision to continue may not have been. I'm not really defending myself so much as telling all you that you are wrong when all you can say is it is an advantage and nothing else. I've admitted in 2/3 posts that yes in certain aspects I have an advantage.

originally posted by General Malaise
                then why such resistance to the enforced sub rule?
                To what resistence do you refer? I don't recall anyone on my team asking me to sub nor the host. There is no enforced sub rule btw.

originally posted by HellzNo!
                You still don't get it.
                Yes I do. Read my other posts in other threads.... My decision to play was warranted, my decision to continue may not have been but since I'm the only one that doesn't think my lag is simply advantage I'm apparently wrong... Btw - Read my other posts. Oh ya, read my other posts.
                TWLB Champion Season 1 (Light)
                TWLD Champion Season 6/7 (Elusive/Syndicate)
                TWLJ Champion Season 7 (Syndicate)

1 of the first 2 to get all 3. (Fireballz is other)

Comment

• 2D,
                  I feel for you man, your talent is going to be forever looked over because of your recent lag trouble.
                  You did nothing wrong (against the rules) by playing against us.
                  I do not blame you for our loss.
                  A rule should be created and enforced to keep you from playing again.

okie dokey baby?

Comment

• Stupid after the fact. I'll do what I can from now on, the promise of new lag settings and wanting to play a big game ultimately got to me. Whatever people think they think I can deal with it. Luckily this is a game rather than real life. =/
                    TWLB Champion Season 1 (Light)
                    TWLD Champion Season 6/7 (Elusive/Syndicate)
                    TWLJ Champion Season 7 (Syndicate)

1 of the first 2 to get all 3. (Fireballz is other)

Comment

Luckily this is a game rather than real life. =/
                      Shit. No one told me!

Comment

Stupid after the fact. I'll do what I can from now on, the promise of new lag settings and wanting to play a big game ultimately got to me. Whatever people think they think I can deal with it. Luckily this is a game rather than real life. =/

If you lagged in real life that would be crazy.

okie dokey baby?

Comment

• Originally posted by brookus
                          Destroy, you seem to have a lot of hatred in you. Do you need a hug? I'm sure stab would be happy to give you a "<3", if nothing else.

llater,
                          Tony
                          HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH BROOKUS THAT WAS GOOD
                          :yawn:

Comment

• I hear Domi will jav against Disoblige anyway
                            Originally posted by Tyson
                            There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                            Originally posted by HeavenSent
                            Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                            Originally posted by Izor
                            Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

• and oh, lets all agree that twlb is the most popular league of em all.
                              Originally posted by Tyson
                              There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                              Originally posted by HeavenSent
                              Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                              Originally posted by Izor
                              Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

• I like JL cus its something im actually good at :/
                                :yawn:

Comment

Working...
                                X