No announcement yet.

Home Field Advantage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like it. It would bring more fun to TWL and its optional (or so I believe) so squads could choose to wether or not to do it. I say good idea
    Erathia> If you're going to lie please, look into it, staff isn't stupid

Comment

Re: Home Field Advantage?

Originally posted by Epinephrine
      I just had a crazy idea going home on the bus today...
      EPI RIDES THE SHORT BUS!!
      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

LOL!
        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

I word

$$$$$

Ps. 1 squad 2 squad
          1st game in 1 squad arena
          2nd game in 2 squads arena
          3rd game if goes that far in tw arena

Comment

Re: Re: Home Field Advantage?

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
            EPI RIDES THE SHORT BUS!!
            Another one rides the bus - Weird al yankovic
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Re: I word

Originally posted by Witness
              $$$$$

Ps. 1 squad 2 squad
              1st game in 1 squad arena
              2nd game in 2 squads arena
              3rd game if goes that far in tw arena
              Too much hassle, just use home team's arena
              I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Ok! So post some guidelines and regulations on this so we can all start making our maps!
                Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

nice idea but lets hope squads dont take it over the top.
                  Fat people are really hard to kidnapp.
                  Shock.p3 Media Player

Comment

Re: Home Field Advantage?

Originally posted by Epinephrine
                    I just had a crazy idea going home on the bus today...

I know this won't work for TWL-J or TWL-B because it's just to hard to make sure standards are up, but what about TWL-D?
                    I understand that it is hard to make rules what kind the map should be. But this idea would work much better in TWL-B than in any other league. In TWL-B flagroom attacks would have some variety ie. how to shoot inside the flagroom with jav. Nowdays the tactics are almost identical plus this would change the lineups, perhaps more javs and wbs --> less spiders / only 1 shark.

Only in TWL-B knowing the arena has advantages over others. This would also encourage teams to practise other arenas than regular ?go base. This would bring new squads to the top because practising would really have affect to the game.

Comment

I say just let teams customize their tiles for TWLJ/B and keep everything else the same... if thats not too hard to regulate.

Comment

I hate zippi's idea.. the fr should be the same always, just like the distance from the pitcher's mound to home plate, the size of a hockey goal and the size of a basketball.. you can't change the fucking game.

"when we play against the chicago bulls, we use a golf ball and the net is 43 feet high, so it's kinda tough"

-some pro basketball player talking about the differences in home team advantages.
                        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

I didn't read anything but bz's post- if you're talking about having different basing arenas- stop the conversation now- it's a horrible idea and if it happens I swear I'll burn this building down.
                          Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

No plz keep base the same. Like beez says you would be changing the whole game.
                            Fat people are really hard to kidnapp.
                            Shock.p3 Media Player

Comment

Everyone could make their own map, but with strict rules.
                              In duel the rules of width/height min and max + how much objects are allowed is good.
                              javvies: no touching of the base but it can be personalized without changing it too.
                              Basing: Hands off the base but other things (a huge safe for own team and a tiny box for the other etc.) can pretty much be changed without affecting the gameplay.

Of course all maps should be accepted by some op before using it, because there are some tiles that might be a bit odd ( ie say an underdog team makes their home base out of black tiles in hope of a lucky win?)
                              good idea epi
                              5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                              5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                              5: Da1andonly> =((
                              5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                              5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                              5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

id say keep all the arena's the same, but add stuff outside the actualy combat areas and have tileset changes too. is thi idea happening?

Comment

Working...
                                X