No announcement yet.

Newbie here, with {probably} obvious questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PV-NRT: Heh... thanks for the advice, but I've been around the TW for some time now. I've been away for a month or so, so I've gone a bit rusty, but I'm no newbie.

Gopher and Galileo: Thanks for the advice... if advice it was, and not just ranting {I will admit it definitely sounds like it}, but this is the name I adopted a very long time ago and one I will stick to. I suspect I may have been the very first Quinch on the net, but that's a bit amitious a notion, and one I have no way of confirming now. So, Quinch I am, and Quinch will I remain. And while both this Squinch and myself seem keen on annoying, I prefer to annoy just the whiners who complain about some spider that keeps killing them.

ConcreteShield: Heh... thanks for the welcome, but...

Wadi: Alrighty, everyone, thanks for the info anyway. See you in the public arenas.
    "You're blue. You're not standing still. I'm sorry, but you're dead."

"What I wouldn't give for X-radar on a Spider..."

Comment

Only an advice..

Because it was the first thing I thought about when i saw your name.. But its yer dissicion.
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Quinch
        ConcreteShield

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo

He would come to the ?go #mythrandir arena and anoy the shit out the people in there who just want a quiet and nice game of basing.. Then the people went like. FU OFF SQUINCH YOUR ANOYING.. Squinch wasnt the only name of this lillte guy.. He was also known as Toxicon.. ect. OR it was Th@ Kill@.. we couldnt quite figure this out.. But every time he would come online and pm like every squad about 30 times to ?go #mythrandir.. One day he had enough and quit.. He is probably playing under a different name right now..

The person currently spamming people with stuff like that is RabbitRapist. Maybe they are related.
          Originally posted by Diakka
          Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

I can see it now...

RR and Squinch.. hmm
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
              Regardless, welcome to the ride, Quinch. You can take a seat on the bus next to me any time.

Not the one on my right, though. No one takes the right seat, ever.
              it's mine. Conc likes bus rides for reasons I cannot get into at the moment.
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

My seat is on Papa Conc's lap.
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

rule # 1: never ever let anyone know your a newbie, and never ask questions. now everyone knows and to be accepted as a good player you probably want to have played for at least a year or more than 500 hours (way more, if possible :P)
                  Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                  apt>yes u can wtf
                  apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                  apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                  apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                  Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                  apt>na
                  apt>ill show you pictures
                  apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

And I'm sure you'll be glad to explain the reasoning behind that advice.

{note how I didn't ask a question}
                    "You're blue. You're not standing still. I'm sorry, but you're dead."

"What I wouldn't give for X-radar on a Spider..."

Comment

reasoning? i dunno, maybe you'll see someday if u dont see now. its like when i teach one of my friends from school to play. we are playing in pub for example and then an ad for enigma will pop up. Ill say hey that sounds fun lets go. so we go and he gets done with the game and loses he publicly asks stupid questions like why he warped without reason or the walls dissapeared or whatnot and reading what he said i realized what a complete newb he sounded like .. but anyway who you are known as may eventually become important and as we all know, good players were never newbies so they permanently hold instances of newbiedome that people display against them.
                      Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                      apt>yes u can wtf
                      apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                      apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                      apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                      Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                      apt>na
                      apt>ill show you pictures
                      apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

I don't understand how you will ever master the game without asking questions. There is no need to pretend to be an old player if you are not. And does it really matter how long you been about?
                        There is never a stupid question, their can only be stupid answers.
                        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera
                          I don't understand how you will ever master the game without asking questions. There is no need to pretend to be an old player if you are not. And does it really matter how long you been about?
                          There is never a stupid question, their can only be stupid answers.
                          You go girl! Tell 'm

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                            Regardless, welcome to the ride, Quinch. You can take a seat on the bus next to me any time.

Not the one on my right, though. No one takes the right seat, ever.
                            What if you're on the right side of the bus, on the seat with the wheelwell? You'd still rather sit on the right? I hate those damn wheelwells.

Comment

Working...
                            X