• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RaCka View Post
    felt like pointing out that ur a cock eyed faggot
    you shouldnt be lookin on twl forum...ur not in TWL kid

Comment

Originally posted by RaCka View Post
      felt like pointing out that ur a cock eyed faggot
      LOL I wonder if i upset you somehow to come here and post...must have made u choke in a dd or or elim or something... christ ur so bad at this game

Comment

i love how you posted twice back to back. That really shows the world your way better than Racka!
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname View Post
          i love how you posted twice back to back. That really shows the world your way better than Racka!
          Nickname, I totally agree with you! The more the merrier! I think Racka is still upset over the fact that the members from quicksilver choked so bad vs Sake that Scavanger axed them. Racka keep practising in twdd and in a year or two you may have better success in twl... until then keep quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by R1pp3r View Post
            Nickname, I totally agree with you! The more the merrier! I think Racka is still upset over the fact that the members from quicksilver choked so bad vs Sake that Scavanger axed them. Racka keep practising in twdd and in a year or two you may have better success in twl... until then keep quiet.
            absolutly true ripper... he's in the little kids league for now

Comment

Working...
            X