Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omg, I totally believe eelam's story, Staff what were you thinking, Eelam can't possibly be lying..
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

5.08 All Trench Wars League rosters will experience a hard lock at the start of Round 6 matches. This means that no roster additions or substitutions will be allowed after that point.

5.09 In the event that a player is accidentally de-rostered from a Trench Wars League Squad, an Email must be sent to the Trench Wars League Operators within 24 hours or else they will be subject to all roster lock and waiting period restrictions. (See Rules 5.06, 5.07 and 5.08) If the player becomes rostered on another Trench Wars Leagues or Trench Wars Divisions Squad within the 24-hour period, this offer will not apply.

According to TWL rules, we're not asking to make any additions or substitutions to our TWL roster. The purpose of the hard lock rule is to prevent new players coming onto rosters, not to prevent folks who have played on that roster from day one from being on it. We're making no additions or substitutions.

As to Eelam being accidently derostered, I don't understand how this isn't an accident. If it was intentional and overt, wouldn't Mouse still be trying to keep Eelam off the squad and off roster? I would think that whatever should be deemed accidental should be up to the squad - seeing as its our roster and not TWL staffs. People can make suppositions all they want, it doesn't make them true.

The only thing, according to the rules TWL staff has made, that prevents Eelam from being put back on roster is that TWL staff has decided to ignore what the entirety of Pandora's players have chosen - that the axings, while unfortunate, were an accident of character. I understand that my squad is not particularly popular and the players in question are even less popular, but it does strike me that this very public ruling is just TWL staff acting in a biased fashion. Not that I don't blame you for your bias, I just ask that you don't act upon it in decisions like this. We're not dealing with Constitutional law here, it's a spaceship game.

TWL staff is taking it upon themselves to decide whether or not the axing was accidental - this is irrelevant - as the person who made the axings sent an email asking for the resolution of it within the 24 hour limit. That should be that, there doesn't need to be an inquisition or a justification.

No TWL rules have been broken, they've just been interpreted in a way by TWL staff that is extremely biased. I would like an explanation.
      3:sarger> the expression on her face said "ez" but the "arms" said "IMPOSSIBLE"

For some reason, this guy decided to post the entire wiki (or other) on pancakes. -Aquatiq

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse WOW! View Post
        5.09 In the event that a player is accidentally de-rostered from a Trench Wars League Squad, an Email must be sent to the Trench Wars League Operators within 24 hours or else they will be subject to all roster lock and waiting period restrictions. (See Rules 5.06, 5.07 and 5.08) If the player becomes rostered on another Trench Wars Leagues or Trench Wars Divisions Squad within the 24-hour period, this offer will not apply.
        There is your problem, they are saying he wasnt accidentally derostered, therefore he doesnt come under that rule, therefore becomes an addition.
        9:Basti> any1 want pw for squad BlowJob?
        9:Inaphyt> no basti i want you to give me the password to your room so you can give me a blowjob
        9:Basti> sure
        9:Basti> we can take a basing duel in my bed
        9:Inaphyt> hahahaha
        9:Basti> i'll score
        9:Basti> i'll ride my ship into ur cram
        9:Basti> and take the flag
        9:Inaphyt> ROFL
        9:Basti> and finally lay a mine there

Comment

Silly decision, the fact that we were told that staff had already denied us before mouse sent in his email is hilarious, and that the decision was taken by a Spastic member!
          TWDTJ Champion Fall Season 2022 (6.5 *)

Comment

Originally posted by DJSlayer View Post
            There is your problem, they are saying he wasnt accidentally derostered, therefore he doesnt come under that rule, therefore becomes an addition.
            That's an extremely harsh and petty interpretation of a rule that was designed to keep new players off a roster, not old players from staying on that roster.

The point is, regardless of the reason of the axing, the person who did the axing retracted - by sending an email within 24 hours - that change. Thus there's an acknowledgement by Mouse of an accident. Pandora shouldn't have to justify or explain anything - a mistake AKA an accident was made and the proper procedure was followed to fix it. If TWL staff deems to interpret "accidentally de-rostered" in any particular way whatsoever, it's making a biased decision either for or against Pandora.

The point is, the person who made the axing said it was a mistake, sent the email within 24 hours. According to TWL rules, Eelam should be re-rostered; there is absolutely no reason for there to be any sort of test of relevancy.

For some reason, this guy decided to post the entire wiki (or other) on pancakes. -Aquatiq

Comment

Try getting a captain who is not such a baby.
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

That's an extremely harsh and petty interpretation of a rule that was designed to keep new players off a roster, not old players from staying on that roster.

The point is, regardless of the reason of the axing, the person who did the axing retracted - by sending an email within 24 hours - that change. Thus there's an acknowledgement by Mouse of an accident. Pandora shouldn't have to justify or explain anything - a mistake AKA an accident was made and the proper procedure was followed to fix it. If TWL staff deems to interpret "accidentally de-rostered" in any particular way whatsoever, it's making a biased decision either for or against Pandora.

The point is, the person who made the axing said it was a mistake, sent the email within 24 hours. According to TWL rules, Eelam should be re-rostered; there is absolutely no reason for there to be any sort of test of relevancy.
                Your just asking staff to babysit you. By interpreting the rule the way I have, Capt's will have to think more before hitting the kick link, it's as simple as that. That rule is designed for Capts that kick someone that they actually didn't wanna kick, not to bail out idiot Capts when they realise they made a stupid mistake or find out their reasoning is wrong.
                9:Basti> any1 want pw for squad BlowJob?
                9:Inaphyt> no basti i want you to give me the password to your room so you can give me a blowjob
                9:Basti> sure
                9:Basti> we can take a basing duel in my bed
                9:Inaphyt> hahahaha
                9:Basti> i'll score
                9:Basti> i'll ride my ship into ur cram
                9:Basti> and take the flag
                9:Inaphyt> ROFL
                9:Basti> and finally lay a mine there

Comment

Originally posted by DJSlayer View Post
                  Your just asking staff to babysit you. By interpreting the rule the way I have, Capt's will have to think more before hitting the kick link, it's as simple as that. That rule is designed for Capts that kick someone that they actually didn't wanna kick, not to bail out idiot Capts when they realise they made a stupid mistake or find out their reasoning is wrong.
                  Why does it matter what decision was made as long as it was retracted within the 24 hours. And how is clicking a button "babysitting"?

Comment

Look I know that there won't be any change to this ruling, but every single person reading this knows that this decision was made because of a general dislike for Pandora and not out of some sort of holy dedication to the Rules. I'm just pointing out that no rules have actually been broken - staff is asking for an explanation when none should have to be provided. It should be a simple retraction of an accident that was made.

Comment

Why does it matter what decision was made as long as it was retracted within the 24 hours. And how is clicking a button "babysitting"?
                      first you wana click the button, then you wana pull strings, then eventually you will ask them to get you a new car.... ur nuts!

Comment

I can't decide what's better, the fact that a bunch of you people from Pandora were complaining that our appeal was dumb only to try something as dumb as this, or the fact that mouse was openly talking in public about intentionally axing eelam because he couldn't shut up.
                        1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                        3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                        3:Best> see it coming
                        3:Best> sad

Comment

Originally posted by Reaver View Post
                          I can't decide what's better, the fact that a bunch of you people from Pandora were complaining that our appeal was dumb only to try something as dumb as this, or the fact that mouse was openly talking in public about intentionally axing eelam because he couldn't shut up.
                          Why should that matter if it was admitted as an accident - by Mouse - within 24 hours?

Comment

Why should that matter if it was admitted as an accident - by Mouse - within 24 hours?
                            Maybe because when you say that you intentionally axed someone that somehow doesn't count as an accident?
                            1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                            3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                            3:Best> see it coming
                            3:Best> sad

Comment

Me and Jamal just had this huge fight and he called me a "dam newbie fuk". Then he accidentally pressed two buttons on the TWD site and now I'm axed! THIS IS A HUGE MISUNDERSTANDING IT WAS CLEARLY AN ACCIDENT OMFG LET ME BACK IN TWL I'M SORRY MY CAPTAIN IS AN IMMATURE COCKHOLSTER
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                              Originally posted by the_paul
                              Gargle battery acid fuckface
                              Originally posted by Material Girl
                              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Reaver View Post
                                Maybe because when you say that you intentionally axed someone that somehow doesn't count as an accident?
                                That misses the point. Pandora doesn't need to justify or explain anything about the axing - it was deemed an accident by the entire squad and retracted within 24 hours. There doesn't need to be any sort of public explanation for internal squad politics. And please, you know just as much as every other person in here that there's no valid reason why Eelam should be off roster besides a petty interpretation of a rule that was designed to keep new players off of rosters.

Comment

Working...
                                X