No announcement yet.

discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why did this newbie mention my name in this thread when i havent posted?
    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

eeeeeeeeeeeeelam

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelam

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelam
      Originally posted by Ward
      OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

I was removed from the Penetrate roster on the day after the hard lock and now I can't play with BrainWave which doesn't make sense in my mind because I entered into TWL mid session with a squad that wasn't previously in TWL. I understand the point of hard lock to stop people from jumping squads in TWL but it doesn't seem fair to go from a TWL squad to a TWD squad then once you helped that squad earn a spot in TWL not get to participate.

Eelam is not more deserving than me to join TWL, yet staff still lets this happen, thanks a bunch.
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

What you talking about? Eelam isn't playing TWL.. That was last season.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

As a captain of the only squad to ever go undefeated in TWL while playing every game 4v5. I think eelam should stay out of TWL.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
              As a captain of the only squad to ever go undefeated in TWL while playing every game 4v5. I think eelam should stay out of TWL.
              this made me laugh real hard.
              Cops has spoken!
              some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
              1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
              1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Working...
              X