X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Season Round 1 TWLB Predictions.

Disoblige vs Pandora

Disoblige
    is awesome on paper, but fails to live up to the hype in game. They claim they will use 2 specials every game, excited to see how that works out.
    Pandora
    once again returns with the all too familiar lineup. Nothing has really changed. They are a solid team, with a core that has played together for the past couple years. With a well defined chemistry, I don't expect anything less than TWLB Semi Finals, but stranger things have happened.
    End Result:
    Pandora wins 15:00-7:00

Juice vs Penetrate

Juice
    Underdog. You don't know them. They will slide into playoffs.
    Penetrate
    has a solid lineup. I see them a lot stronger than last season, Jeenyuss and Veloce have become beasts in shark; and with Lunch3 and Royst in Spider expect a handful of upsets. Yet, I don't know see these guys going the distance. It pretty much rests on their Terrier and Spider efforts.
    End Result:
    Juice wins 15:00-5:00

Style vs Sage

Style Style has a solid lineup of players and seems to be heavily underestimated. You can look down the roster and see a group of dueler- baser hybrids who will defy "washed up" and continue to dominate our 2D Internet Asteroids Game.
    Sage I don't know what all the hype is about Sage, but .. they're wack. Spikey is Sage, expect him to smash a few keyboards in several striking brilliant efforts to lead them somewhere this season. Making playoffs will be a thin walk.
    End Result:
    Style wins 15:00-6:00

rest later.
    Last edited by apt; 10-13-2007, 01:08 AM.
    1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Pandora vs. Disoblige - I don't see Pandora as the same line... they've changed, but I agree with the chemistry.

Win: Pandora

Juice vs. Penetrate - My instincts tell me lunch3 won't show, but who knows.... i agree juice is the underdog to the public, but they are an underdog in my mind as well. Even so, I think they'll muster a win here. Jeenyuss rocks btw.

Win: Juice

Style vs. Sage - Style has killer players washed up or not whereas Sage has some great captains but weak sharks. I'm not sure whether or not Style will make playoffs as they will probably be distracted by other leagues, but I think they'll take this one.

Win: Style
    SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
    SSCU Trench Wars Bot/Web Developer

Stayon> That type of thing, when you're married for 50 years but you know you fucked up when you dropped chilli sause on your elitist rich boss, while crossing the cafeteria's lunch zone, getting you fired, because you were distracted admiring the cleaning lady's ass that you beated off to, when your sluggish wife and two retarted kids were asleep.

Comment

bullshit you're the underdog. we're the underdog because we fucking suck.

suck my dick you cuntshits, we've worked for the title of underdog so back off.
      Originally posted by turmio
      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
      Originally posted by grand
      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Blow me, Jeeny!
        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
        There wont be another election for president.
        Obama is the Omega President.
        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
          bullshit you're the underdog. we're the underdog because we fucking suck.

suck my dick you cuntshits, we've worked for the title of underdog so back off.
          Jeenyuss scares me

But every team im in must be the underdogs :greedy:

Comment

Disoblige
            Penetrate
            Style
            Mambo
            Dice
            Thunder

Fuck all the hoopla.
            Originally posted by Tone
            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
            Originally posted by the_paul
            Gargle battery acid fuckface
            Originally posted by Material Girl
            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by apt View Post

They claim they will use 2 specials every game, excited to see how that works out.
              not giving out our tactics yo! Its you guys saying we will use 2 cos we do it in most bds.
              Originally posted by Tyson
              There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
              Originally posted by HeavenSent
              Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
              Originally posted by Izor
              Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Why is preseason so hyped up? I mean, besides the chance to be in the Hot or Not (is it gonna happen this season?), there is really nothing to play for. In bd you at least get points.
                Last edited by midoent; 10-13-2007, 05:34 PM.
                lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

As an upstanding member of the "Penetrate" squadron, I'd just like to say this:

HGUALGUAHGLAHGUAHGLAUGHAUGLAHGUAHG
                  YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
                  Click here to receive your price!

Comment

Wise words Gamma
                    (Paradise)>dj sage
                    (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
                    1: Dynasty> LOL
                    1:vue> LOL
                    1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

Originally posted by midoent View Post
                      Why is preseason so hyped up?
                      Why do you post?

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                        Why do you post?
                        Why do YOU post?
                        lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

Originally posted by midoent View Post
                          Why do YOU post?
                          Why do YOU post?
                          -Bubbles
                          Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
                          Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbles19518 View Post
                            Why do YOU post?
                            why do ppl post at all, why even have forums!!
                            1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Comment

i'm really sad about how gay this thread got.
                              SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
                              SSCU Trench Wars Bot/Web Developer

Stayon> That type of thing, when you're married for 50 years but you know you fucked up when you dropped chilli sause on your elitist rich boss, while crossing the cafeteria's lunch zone, getting you fired, because you were distracted admiring the cleaning lady's ass that you beated off to, when your sluggish wife and two retarted kids were asleep.

Comment

Working...
                              X