Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Realistic TWLD Predictions week 1

Tough vs Warpath
    Warpath's starting Lineup = TracTable, Sweet Child O Mine, Iron Survivor, Spider Web, Subs - Nemiseph/Retaliate
    Tough's starting lineup = Let, Neocount, Pylos, Pawn, Claushouse Subs = thevirus, Cata .
    I think warpath will win this one if nothing retarded happens, but this is the one match that is actually evenly matched this week of twld in my opinion.

dicE vs Disoblige
    dicE's starting lineup = Caos, megaman89, a2m, Tys?, Swimkid? Subs = Dont really know.
    Disoblige's starting lineup = scoop, Mattey, Ardour, Audit, Jack, Subs = trouble, Wax?
    Im gunna have to go with Dice winning this one. just because i think so

Thunder vs SaGE
    Thunder's starting lineup = B4SerMaN, Collusion, Creature, Primordial, Vitja Subs = Ricko, Junka?
    Sage's starting lineup = Elbryan, Zizu, Spikey, Cloth, Evoce subs = Deductable, Pummel
    No doubt thunder is going to win this one.

Hydra vs Fistula
    Hydra's starting lineup = Nikolai, untie, exquisite, steak666, Accord Subs = lockdown, Singer
    Fistula's starting lineup = Jones, MetalKid, bike, Janitor, TNTKilla Subs = Confluence, RaCka?/FSTemplar
    Odds are Fist is going to win, they have much better wbs without a doubt.

Lifeban vs Style
    Lifeban's starting lineup = Vys but i dont think vys can play so... Slaughter, Geio, Kentaro, Peru, epoch Subs = Unrealistic, Children
    Style's starting lineup = Does it really matter? But - Reaver, Skepsis, grouch, Fujiwara, Last Standing Subs = Colonel, Rule
    Style will stomp them.

Build vs Stray
    Build's starting lineup = Kitty, Paky Dude, Empion, Unabled, Rasaq Subs = ReKall, wage
    Stray's starting lineup = PUTAO, O PUTAO, pascone, delectable, 2C Subs = Static Burn, Halls/Maiden
    Stray going to win.

This week of twl is extremely uneven in my opinion, theres only one maybe 2 matches that either squad has a chance. The rest of the matches dont even need predictions. Few of these squads i didnt really know much about so if i was way off. Cry about it.
    5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
    5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
    5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
    5:Melanoma> aight cool
    5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
    5:Oops> what?
    5:Melanoma> ye
    5:Oops> you serious?
    5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
    5:Melanoma> fu
    5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
    5:squallFF8> this is akward

LoL you listed 2C in the lineup for stray...thats golden

Comment

Predictions are pretty accurate. Lifeban wont get stomped, if everyone teams =P

Comment

wow pummel sub? If you can't fit ison in the line then at least he's the super sub!
        Originally Posted by Izor
        The best solution for this is to simply not play squads who have people caught cheating

everyone agree that once the staffers catch someone cheating they wont get to play, instead of evading the ban and rejoining that squad on an alias, then cheating again.
        Originally Posted by Wark <ER>
        My thought is, if you even suspect a certain player of cheating, I don't want that sort of attention to my squad, and would probaly blacklist them.

Comment

yeah i agree, its uneven, perhaps the only twld match that lets both teams have a chance is warpath vs tough

Comment

Tough vs Warpath and dice vs Disoblige will be the closest unless some major upsets occur.

Comment

Dice: Megaman89, Ripper, Paska, SwimKid, a2m. Subs: ReverendT, FieryFire, Tys
              going to be a good game to watch
              the price is right, bitch.

Comment

paska is on the You can't play list...
                Originally Posted by Izor
                The best solution for this is to simply not play squads who have people caught cheating

everyone agree that once the staffers catch someone cheating they wont get to play, instead of evading the ban and rejoining that squad on an alias, then cheating again.
                Originally Posted by Wark <ER>
                My thought is, if you even suspect a certain player of cheating, I don't want that sort of attention to my squad, and would probaly blacklist them.

Comment

They sound about right, but just to go on with the closed thread :P Vys also had a life long ban from tw and he got that removed sooo hmm :P
                  [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

Comment

why the fuck would you put rule as a sub for ld
                    tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
                    capE> lucky he didnt say captain
                    capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
                    9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
                    1:Kentaro> suits you well
                    1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Originally posted by Squadless View Post
                      LoL you listed 2C in the lineup for stray...thats golden
                      LOL he actually was in the lineup. gg.
                      sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
                      1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

Working...
                      X