No announcement yet.

You Can't Play:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's funny, cause this rule has been the same for ... as long as i can remember. think of it this way, if you were on a squad and played a game saturday 1pm then left the squad to join another, you can't be eligible for the next weekend, not their game. it doesn't matter if you were on a squad or not, it is much easier to keep track of everything this way.
    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by Weak View Post
      still havent got an answer to if i can play or not....
      http://forums.trenchwars.org/showpos...4&postcount=50

Comment

dumbass, i asked that for last week, if u see the list for this week, im not on it, so i can play, u freaking moron.
        help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
        help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Originally posted by Paky View Post
          Ill explain, Pascoon is leader now he thinks. His way or highway. When he gets off his dildo and magical unicorn he might change rules...untill then more and more players going to quit because we have some clown running things..hate to say it but i liked neth better.

My grammer isn't up to par, but your's is shitter. Get off pascones nuts. NETHELIA was horrible, just another P_L ass kisser. Stop talking out of your ass . Pascone is doing a fine job it's the upper staff that sucks cock like Kim and P_L.

PS... STFU
          OBama/Biden 08

Comment

acon...you do nothing in this game to know...you dont play TWL how would you know? or whoever you are acon...idc. Thanks..what's are u pascoons biatch? did you let him tea-bag you?

Comment

Pascone,
              If you have the chance, please check the time stamp for my eligibility. I think I applied to the squad Saturday morning 10/27 around 9AM. I thought I was accepted before noon, but can you check?
              Thx

Comment

i actually can't, cause having that ability would only make sense
                violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

sources confirmed that it was in fact after noon, by several hours

Comment

Working...
                  X