Banned by staff over twl mistakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned by staff over twl mistakes

I love how staff has had months upon months to organize another TWL and there are still huge problems with how it was run. As you all know there were replays for TWL repeating directly after the match that was disqualified because of a 'lag' issue that was a load of bullshit. No one had a problem with lag during the game and not both captains said that we should replay, but ofcourse there was a replay a) at the wrong time, the games should be replayed in the following week as a postponement or in the 'makeup' weeks of TWL. and b) there shouldnt have been a replay of the games in the first place ebcause noone was being spec'd for lag and quite frankly the people who played the game didnt have any lag. if u look at the people in spec when this happened those were the players that lagged and they didnt play TWL because of the fact that they did lag.

Now that I wasnt the only one around who was doing ?help and ?cheater calls for lag and for staff stupidity i had told kim to fuck right off and i would imagine that is why i was banned, because i knew a few other people abusing the call the same amount as myself.

double problem with TW, and im guarenteeing a hgue drop in population again because i know that i will not be returning to twl/tw if this problem isnt fixed, new staff controlling TWL or drastic measures such as that.

Cant wait to see how you guys fix this huge mess up that only yourselves created. haha take care people
    Subnova Owner

LOL GJ on telling Kim to fuck off, he had no fucking clue what was going on and was on your side for trying to get the matches to not be replayed. I doubt kim would ban you for that tho, was probably because you were struck by ADHD and wouldnt stfu while staff was trying to pull some rules outta their asses to make 10% of tw population happy

Comment

then i will completely appologize towards kim and only kim, but quite frankly there must of been some dipshit mod who didnt like me who banned me because as i said i wasnt the only one who was talking crap towards the douchebags who made the decision to replay, if theres a 50-50 problem with twl then thing sshould remain how they are until further conversations. not on the spot like u said.
      Subnova Owner

Comment

You are entitled to know who banned you and why.
        Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

If it wasn't obvious, you were banned for abusing the ?help command by RoboHelp.
          Maverick
          Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
          Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
          Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
          Subspace Statistics Administrator
          Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

From what I understand, there was a massive lag period. Apparently things went back to normal and games were played right at 30 minutes after the scheduled time

In the event that all technical difficulties are resolved within 30 minutes of the scheduled time period, the match will be played immediately.

There is no problem with that. Your only argument is that there was no need for a redo, but from what I have heard from most people is that there were lag problems
            violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
            [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
              You are entitled to know who banned you and why.
              Half right. You can find out why you were banned by emailing the ban email. You will not be told who set the ban. I thought the games should have been left up to appeal but during the 2PM games no one really took the lead. The TWL Ops online did agree to the replays but I'm not sure if it was the right decision. It would be a good idea for Pascone and the others to review TWL Rules concerning replays before deciding on the legitimacy of those replayed games.

Comment

re

plus zoning that all matches will be redo, while one match still going on ( pandora vs sage ) does have affect on that game going on, by zoning it your saying that no matter what there will be a redo, so what do u think our mind set will be? LETS try our hardest so we are tired for the redo? or fuck it let just end this and get the redo going? we were up 46-40 and second match we raped Sage 50-31, you can put 2 and 2, 2gether now.
                TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

you did know that replay game was more laggy than first one thou
                  FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn.

Comment

As I said in my other post Eelam. At the time of the zoner, your game was tied at 49-49 and Marge never stopped trying.
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

re

score was 48-46 for us when announcement was made, and than 5 mins after announcement it was 49-48, than marge died 3 mins later to make it 49-49 den died a minute later to end it. Nice try though Galle, what kind of RF are you when you dont even know this shit lol.
                      TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                      TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                      KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                      1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                      1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

wow hurri, you are a moron.

Comment

I checked my logs Eelam, it was 49-49, at the most 49-48. Regardless, Golden Aim was already out, and as I said, Marge never stopped trying, Rabbit simply owned him.

Nice try though.

Golden Aim is out. 10 wins 10 losses
                          T cripple> LOL
                          T SUPER_fbi_> j00 r all g01ng 2 ja1lz 4 n0 r34s0n!
                          T paradise> hahhahaha
                          T wage> lol
                          T Crazy Cano> nice
                          T Enf> $$$
                          T a2m> LOL
                          T Rhin> hahaa
                          T riske> LOL
                          P Zyclon> this is replayed?
                          T Wax> loool
                          T Tsunami> Lol
                          T Aboe> LOL
                          T Fludd> OH SNAP
                          T James Da R> 2fer
                          T Lagua> $$$
                          T cripple> NICE
                          T Maybe exit> rabbit wins
                          T Galaxy Tur> B.Rabbit > Pandora
                          P Galleleo <> not sure yet
                          T Aboe> ye
                          T Set It Off> Fludd> OH SNAP
                          P Zyclon> k
                          P Galleleo <> I have seen no lag issues in this game
                          T brawl> damncrackers everywhere
                          T FluB> who's gonna choke?
                          T SUPER_fbi_> Set It Off> Fludd> OH SNAP
                          T brawl> aruond here
                          T Fludd> lol
                          T miDoeNT> lol marge gonna run it?
                          T brawl> damncracker what you doing in spec?
                          T Galaxy Tur> Ruin* yes
                          T phizEy> oh shit a close match
                          Due to server lag ALL 2PM EST TWL Games will be replayed. If the server lag stays away and both captains agree all games will be replayed -M_M God
                          Last edited by Galleleo; 10-22-2007, 02:00 AM.
                          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Seems to me like staff got it right...

Comment

Working...
                            X