Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLD Predictions Week 2

Disoblige vs Fistula
    Disoblige's lineup = Ardour, hercules, Scoop, Jack?, Tsunami? Subs - dunno. too much of a noob to really know alot about disoblige.
    Fistula's lineup = bike, chuckle, janitor, jones, metalkid Subs = FSTemplar, Peru
    This one could be close but looking at Diso's past games, i think fistula will take the win.

Sage vs dicE
    Sage's lineup = Cloth, Deductable, Spikey, Zizu, Elbryan Subs = Havu, Evoce
    dicE's lineup = a2m, megaman89, Ripper, SwimKid, FieryFire Subs = Caos, Cape?
    Dice has been doing quite well so i dont think they will change their lineup, and they should beat sage without any problems.

Stray vs Thunder
    Stray's lineup = O PUTAO, PUTAO, pascone, 2c, Delectable Subs = deluge, Deez nuts
    Thunder's lineup = B4serman, Primordial, Creature, Vitja, Collusion Subs = Ricko, High Templar
    This might be close, if stray gets their shit together they have a good chance of winning, but im gunna go with thunder on this one.

Style vs Tough
    Style's lineup = does it really matter... no offence tough. gunna name some people i would like to see - Raspi, grouch, weaver, plob#f, Fierce subs = wont matter
    Tough's lineup = Neocount, Pylos, Pawn, let, Props Subs = thevirus, Claushouse
    Tough should use this match to take notes. Unless something ridiculous happens style gunna win.

Warpath vs Build
    Warpath's lineup = nemiseph, TracTable, Sweet Child O Mine, Iron Survivor, Spider Web Subs = Bigyin, Liquor
    Build's lineup = Empion, Paky Dude, Unabled, Kitty, Rasaq Subs = wage, ReKall
    Not going to say much since this my squad but Build is good and it will be close.

Lifeban vs Hydra
    Lifeban's lineup = Slaughter, Kentaro, epoch, Tye, dragonscale Subs = Tanzu I dunno
    Hydra's lineup = Exquisite, Nikolai, steak666, untie, Accord Subs = lockdown, singer.
    Lifeban will probably take this one but if lifeban chokes liek they have been, then Hydra may win. who knows.
    5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
    5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
    5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
    5:Melanoma> aight cool
    5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
    5:Oops> what?
    5:Melanoma> ye
    5:Oops> you serious?
    5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
    5:Melanoma> fu
    5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
    5:squallFF8> this is akward

Originally posted by Oops View Post
    Disoblige vs Fistula
    Disoblige's lineup = Ardour, hercules, Scoop, Jack?, Tsunami? Subs - dunno. too much of a noob to really know alot about disoblige.

This one could be close but looking at Diso's past games, i think fistula will take the win.
    With so much information, this prediction has to be dead on, we might as well play warportal for this game.
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
      With so much information, this prediction has to be dead on, we might as well play warportal for this game.
      I like how he put tsunami in lol $$
      4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
      4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
      4:Geio> DEEZ?
      4:Geio> LOLOL
      4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
      4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
      4:spirit> LOL
      4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
      4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Warportal, Might <ER>, Jonas, X-Machine and Zerzera!

Let's do it!

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

LOL Kitty's a terrible player. Anyone on Build's roster would start over that guy, even though all Build's players are bad.
          1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
          1:Cower> Sword
          1:Kthx> ok
          1:Cower> Axe
          1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
          1:Cower> ?
          1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
            LOL Kitty's a terrible player. Anyone on Build's roster would start over that guy, even though all Build's players are bad.
            So um... ?squad ward

Unless you're aliased, which I'm sure you're not. GL findin' a squad that would want such a whiner as yourself.
            Raazi> this is the only place men chase jessup

Comment

he was on quicksand but they failed to qualify for twl.
              Originally posted by Tyson
              There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
              Originally posted by HeavenSent
              Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
              Originally posted by Izor
              Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Whether I'm on a squad or not is quite irrelevant since I wouldn't be able to play TWL on laptop anyway. Just pointing out interesting facts about squad "Build". Kitty openly admitted of getting a boner, in yellow chat, right before TWL game.

Mantra tell Da1 we found him a match
                1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                1:Cower> Sword
                1:Kthx> ok
                1:Cower> Axe
                1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                1:Cower> ?
                1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

nerds

Originally posted by Noah View Post
                  i said i didnt know shit about disoblige, their to ocool for me, so dont get ur panties i na bunch if i put a baser in the twld line or whatever. as for build's line, yes, kitty sucks, but so do al lthe other choices so kitty will prob play. and ward owns rasaq so rasaq u really cant talk shit =)
                  5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
                  5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
                  5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
                  5:Melanoma> aight cool
                  5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
                  5:Oops> what?
                  5:Melanoma> ye
                  5:Oops> you serious?
                  5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
                  5:Melanoma> fu
                  5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
                  5:squallFF8> this is akward

Comment

Originally posted by Oops View Post
                    i said i didnt know shit about disoblige, their to ocool for me, so dont get ur panties i na bunch if i put a baser in the twld line or whatever. as for build's line, yes, kitty sucks, but so do al lthe other choices so kitty will prob play. and ward owns rasaq so rasaq u really cant talk shit =)
                    It's more the fact that you come with a prediction on something you obviously know shit about. I don't care if it's Disoblige, those who knows me knows this, it's just the principle.

Comment

boner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                      There wont be another election for president.
                      Obama is the Omega President.
                      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
                        So um... ?squad ward

Unless you're aliased, which I'm sure you're not. GL findin' a squad that would want such a whiner as yourself.

First of all Rasaq let me fill you in on something. You're Horrible..... Second you probally won't play in TWL for a while, after the nice performance you put up. Your a "Fill-in" Paky Dude, Empion, and Kitty are what got that squad into TWL. Don't go 3-6 in a game and think ur hotttshyt. You and the Jaa(tragik) guy are pathetic. Ward dosen't whine he talks shit.

Don't act like your someone when your just a 2nd rate elimer. You can't rush or team for shit and your rec show's that. I would much rather take Ward's squad history over yours anyday.

Lata Pub Nub
                        OBama/Biden 08

Comment

whose acon/soul survivor.....you a knock off of 'iron survivor'??

Comment

Ward acts arrogant, but he is actually a pretty funny guy. And... Rasaq> acon. Acon... though i only have 1400 usage, i beat you and rly_dumb before 1 vs 1 in the few wb tournys i played. You might say its just tourny, but its pathetic that you would lose to someone who dosnt even wb.

btw, i thought u quit? :O

Comment

Originally posted by NewbOfTW View Post
                              Ward acts arrogant, but he is actually a pretty funny guy. And... Rasaq> acon. Acon... though i only have 1400 usage, i beat you and rly_dumb before 1 vs 1 in the few wb tournys i played. You might say its just tourny, but its pathetic that you would lose to someone who dosnt even wb.

btw, i thought u quit? :O

LOL.... Beating us both na.... Never happened. Please don't make up bullshit like that. You're right Rasaq is less then Acon. I believe I said I stopped playing, not that I wouldn't still post on the forums amrite? :O .... It's my opinion that Rasaq is horrible it's. Try to say wth the topic next time. I was comparing Ward with Rasaq,not Acon and Rasaq.

(Btw) I have played tourny maybe 3x in 6 months 2 being 2 weekends ago. I don't see how you could have beaten me if I wasn't signed on.
                              OBama/Biden 08

Comment

Working...
                              X