X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you 2 are such newbies that I get to tell you to stfu
    mmmkay
    Originally posted by Disliked
    However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
    when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

my vaginal jooshes are flowin' like nigeria falls
      Originally posted by paradise!
      pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
      1:Reaver> HALP
      1:Reaver> HELELP
      1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
      1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
        I like how he put tsunami in lol $$
        the way you guys played, tsunami wouldn't be a bad decision
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
        1:waven> is if im going to prison
        1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Pff newbs arguing me paky and emp with just have to carry if you say they all suck haha
          [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

Comment

Originally posted by Unabled View Post
            Pff newbs arguing me paky and emp with just have to carry if you say they all suck haha

Actually I think you're pretty good, Rasaq and Tragik suck though. Look at thier squad history
            OBama/Biden 08

Comment

I'm starting vs Tough.
              TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
              TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
              Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
              1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
              4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
              1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Re -

Originally posted by Ivan View Post
                I'm starting vs Tough.
                You wish
                1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
                1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

Originally posted by Soul Survivor View Post
                  Actually I think you're pretty good, Rasaq and Tragik suck though. Look at thier squad history

So um, how's TWL coming along? BTW, why didn't you get into Build when you so desperately wanted in? Kitty say no?
                  Raazi> this is the only place men chase jessup

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
                    So um, how's TWL coming along? BTW, why didn't you get into Build when you so desperately wanted in? Kitty say no?

She didn't really say anything.(with the exception of telling me to talk to Jaa) Paky told me I could join. I don't think taking 5 minutes of my time to ask around and see if I could join was "desperately" wanting in. Build this year will probally be a playoff squad. I have nothing against Build as a squad frankly, I think there good. However don't think you should be on any twl squad. Look at your squad history it's 30 squads long in just a couple of months. With any squad that I have been with you, it's either you last a couple of days or choke so bad you quit or get kicked.

If I wanted to play twl I would have played. I don't have time, besides I'm rusty. I will sign on next when Build plays whoever to see if you play and choke....
                    OBama/Biden 08

Comment

Can we just delete and put all these useless prediction threads into USELESS SHIT? At least until playoffs come around.....thanks.

The only thing you guys need to know is that:

MVP: Creature!

Comment

lool creature.. MVP? well we are happy enough if u dont choke u newb..

it's been awhile since i actually post on this forum since so many newbs talking shit to each other all the time so i dont even bother posting.. but this makes me laugh..

who is soul survivor btw? why does he keep on bringing "check your squad history" shit so many times trying to make himself look better?
                        9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
                        4:Nimrook> No?
                        4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
                        4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
                        4:Akuun> ROFL
                        4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
                        4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
                        4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

Originally posted by Oops View Post
                          Sage vs dicE
                          Sage's lineup = Cloth, Deductable, Spikey, Zizu, Elbryan Subs = Havu, Evoce
                          dicE's lineup = a2m, megaman89, Ripper, SwimKid, FieryFire Subs = Caos, Cape?
                          Dice has been doing quite well so i dont think they will change their lineup, and they should beat sage without any problems.
                          Sage will be the underdog in this match for sure. But if they add in the basers you mentioned in that line up, their teaming will fail just like in Thunder's game and they won't go even that far against dicE.

As for the Style match. Reaver will most likely be in that one to replace Grouch, Fierce or Weaver.
                          3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
                          3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
                          3:i.d.> da fk is that?
                          3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
                          3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
                          3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
                          3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
                          3:Shadowmere> LOL
                          3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
                          Shadowmere> Rofl
                          Up in ya !> With his feet
                          Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
                          Up in ya !> l44t feet
                          Deft> l44t f44t*
                          Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
                          Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

And could you at least add me as sub for dicE, instead of Cape...
                            Winner TWL-B Season 10 dicE / TWL-D Runners up
                            Winner TWL-D Season 8 -Final-
                            Winner TWT Season (?) Melee
                            Winner TWDL Season 2 Scrotal's Horde!!

Comment

Originally posted by Oops View Post
                              Disoblige vs Fistula
                              Stray vs Thunder
                              Stray's lineup = O PUTAO, PUTAO, pascone, 2c, Delectable Subs = deluge, Deez nuts
                              Thunder's lineup = B4serman, Primordial, Creature, Vitja, Collusion Subs = Ricko, High Templar
                              This might be close, if stray gets their shit together they have a good chance of winning, but im gunna go with thunder on this one.
                              B4sERman cant play really until playoffs so might as well take him out of your predictions for thunder lineup! but it should definitely be a close match unless stray add all their brazilians.
                              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X