No announcement yet.

All Star Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

true, i doubt highly there would be any all-star quality players in the squads below the top 6 that deserve a place in the game anyway, if they were all-star quality, they'd be in the top 6
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Nice idea

Comment

Originally posted by midoent View Post
        how about, each squad chooses who will represent them in all-star game. And we could have something like 4 players each from top #1 and #2 squads, 3 players each from #3 #4 #5 #6, 1 player from the rest. (thats for twlb)

perhaps 2 players each from top 6 squads 1 player from other squads in ld/lj
        Oo, very nice idea. I decided to do a quick rework of this, what do you think?

With your idea about TWLB there would be a total of 26 players. Do we want only 2 teams of 13? That's a lot of extra subs. The players chosen from squads 7-12 would most likely be benched. Instead of 7-12 only picking 1 player, how about 2? This brings the total to 32 total players. Then there could be 4 teams to compete for the LB All Star title.

For subs, each squad could name 2 players as a sub and the top 8 players voted for would be spread out to each team, 2 per team.

For TWLD/LJ it's similar. We would bring the total number of players to 20 by having squads #1 and #2 pick 3 players each, squads #3-6 would choose 2, and 7-12 would choose 1 player. This brings the total to 20 players, 4 teams of 5. Subs could work the same way.

How does this sound? Bad/good/horrible/decent? Let me know

Comment

Originally posted by midoent View Post
          how about, each squad chooses who will represent them in all-star game. And we could have something like 4 players each from top #1 and #2 squads, 3 players each from #3 #4 #5 #6, 1 player from the rest. (thats for twlb)

perhaps 2 players each from top 6 squads 1 player from other squads in ld/lj
          actually, thats a pretty good idea... might give squads a reason to watch too (see their own voted player to do well)

that being said

vys for allstar

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

lets keep this to 2 teams each, no all star tournaments needed.

TWLB: 2 teams of 8 plus 4 subs for each team should be enough, bringing total to 24 players (2 terrs plus 1 sub for each team, 4 sharks plus one sub for each team, 10 spiders plus 2 subs for each team, throw in a jav / wb if diso keeps winning).

First and second place teams get 4 all stars each, third and fourth get 3, fifth and sixth get 2. Seventh and eighth places get 1 each. That right there is 18 players. Have each of these teams submit one sub, and you have 26 players, enough to field 2 great teams. If you didn't make 8 th place or playoffs, you ain't got nothing for us (hopes to god pandora makes 8th place).

TWLD and TWLJ: 18 players for each event should be enough, so give 1st and 2nd place 3 player spots, 3rd and 4th 2 players, 5th and 6th 1 player, and each get 1 sub. Thats 12 players and 6 subs. Let 7th and 8th place add some subs or get 1 player if you think thats best.

I think the best bet is to host this sunday of first playoff game 1 hour before everything starts.

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
              lets keep this to 2 teams each, no all star tournaments needed.

TWLB: 2 teams of 8 plus 4 subs for each team should be enough, bringing total to 24 players (2 terrs plus 1 sub for each team, 4 sharks plus one sub for each team, 10 spiders plus 2 subs for each team, throw in a jav / wb if diso keeps winning).

First and second place teams get 4 all stars each, third and fourth get 3, fifth and sixth get 2. Seventh and eighth places get 1 each. That right there is 18 players. Have each of these teams submit one sub, and you have 26 players, enough to field 2 great teams. If you didn't make 8 th place or playoffs, you ain't got nothing for us (hopes to god pandora makes 8th place).

TWLD and TWLJ: 18 players for each event should be enough, so give 1st and 2nd place 3 player spots, 3rd and 4th 2 players, 5th and 6th 1 player, and each get 1 sub. Thats 12 players and 6 subs. Let 7th and 8th place add some subs or get 1 player if you think thats best.

I think the best bet is to host this sunday of first playoff game 1 hour before everything starts.
              28* for TWLB. Seems good enough and hopefully this will get a better turn out.

Comment

all those setups are fine. The only problem is in twlb to figure out something with different ships.
                lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

Originally posted by Unabled View Post
                  I completely agree last season i didnt even know i was on the team lool Didnt even both to show i found out like 3 weeks after that i had made twld allstar team :P
                  Quoting this so everyone is totally aware that Unabled was an Allstar last season!

Unabled was a season 10 TWLD Allstar!

only kidding una

Comment

before reading midoent's suggestion i was thinking that maybe you should get a collection of people who are capable of being unbiased to group together all-star spots but i like midoent's idea also. maybe you could have a quick meeting with the caps of the top 8 teams together to sort out the ships?
                    Originally posted by turmio
                    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                    Originally posted by grand
                    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

indeed, good idea midoent
                      Only the loyal count.

Comment

Working...
                      X