Hott or Not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hott or Not

Is there going to be a Hott or Not this year for twl? If so I am greatly interested in it. I would love the oppurtunity to discuss people's good/bad games during this spectacular TWL season. Im sure it will be thrilling to watch some power house squads get upset by new upcoming player this year. Cheers.

Yes: http://twl.trenchwars.org/index.php?...&page=hotornot

Comment

yeah they have hot or not, but it would be nice if they posted each week before the next weeks games

Comment

ph died in car accident.
        Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
        Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
        Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
        Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
        Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

My sincerest apologies. Two of my three writers decided to take the week off, and I'm just not motivated enough to fill in. I've sent death threats to ensure that this sort of thing does not happen again.
          Originally posted by Tone
          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
          Originally posted by the_paul
          Gargle battery acid fuckface
          Originally posted by Material Girl
          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

PH i would gladly write for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Paky View Post
              PH i would gladly write for you.
              Nice offer but I think we all would cry if you did. We need people that have played the game more then 1 year.

-Kyle

Comment

i'll do it right now.
                Originally posted by turmio
                jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                Originally posted by grand
                I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

i walked up to Jeenyuss and PH and i was like "listen here, cunts, make Hot or Not, or ill kill your ass" and of course they abided. unforgivable
                  What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

Comment

Wtf is there or is there not gonna be a HON There should be and it should be out like Monday how can you look at scores or w.e on a Wednesday and write an article
                    [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

Comment

PH, Just let me be your new writer. I would love to express my deepest feeling's towards our brave subspace players this season.

Comment

Please forward all complaints and mail bombs to scoop, Galleleo and Jeenyuss.
                        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.

Comment

I don't pay these people for this shit. They will do their job or I will fire them.

Comment

Well then fire them its week four and we only have week 1's Stuff up lool
                            [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

Comment

but if he fires them, then theres no articles.

OH HON, HOW I DON'T MISS YOU AT ALL. Thankless jobs are thankless you know.
                              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                              X