Lance For Twlb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lance For Twlb

The lance is the most underused, underestimated ship in all of Basing. An effective lance can break the cram, provide wide-spread support to the spiders for attacking a Terr and landing a TD. The lance can easily take under and allow for spiders to flank the enemy.

The really problem is people see people use the lance who don't know how to switch between multi and single bullets, there's optimal times to use multi and there's times where single bullets are more effective. I hope by next TWLB teams really jump off this spider bullshit and adapt new strategies and ships into their line, I could possibly see the lance becoming a huge role in basing.
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

This thread:

Is about my favorite Backstreet Boy.

Comment

lets make lance turrent

Comment

The Lance will be used when someone actually gets good in it. If you want to see it used, get real good in it, practice it in BDs (which will convince captains of the squad that it's a plausible option for an LB match), and then own it up in an LB. Until then you're not gonna convince anyone who isn't already leaning towards it already.
        LUE 402 >>> j00
        Ha ha HA. Not to scale.

Comment

i prefer broadsword
          Originally posted by turmio
          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
          Originally posted by grand
          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

HOW DARE YOU QUESTION THE SUPERIORITY Of 5 SPIDERS

:sleeping:
            Originally posted by Tone
            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
            Originally posted by the_paul
            Gargle battery acid fuckface
            Originally posted by Material Girl
            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

lanc is good for ppl who can't aim. it's a tad too slow and not effective enough compared to a spider/wb.. you basically do not have a 1 shot kill, so you need to shoot twice to kill anyone (except newbies who waste their enemy, they shouldn't be in twlb anyway) and as spider most ppl die anyway of 2 shots and it's easier to shoot three times in a spider than twice in a lanc.. it's a terrible ship for basing..

only cool thing about the lanc is thrusting+shooting, but as that doesn't always kill the nme (terr), it's still easier to rush+kill with a wb..

Comment

we were gonna use a lanc versus you bram
                Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                Your friend,
                ​​Papi
                ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram View Post
                  lanc is good for ppl who can't aim. it's a tad too slow and not effective enough compared to a spider/wb.. you basically do not have a 1 shot kill, so you need to shoot twice to kill anyone (except newbies who waste their enemy, they shouldn't be in twlb anyway) and as spider most ppl die anyway of 2 shots and it's easier to shoot three times in a spider than twice in a lanc.. it's a terrible ship for basing..

only cool thing about the lanc is thrusting+shooting, but as that doesn't always kill the nme (terr), it's still easier to rush+kill with a wb..
                  i waste all my emenies

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Lanc won't work for the reasons Bram said, it doesn't really have an effective niche in its current iteration.

PS: 1-hole basing is ass.
                    Originally posted by Ward
                    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

twlb only allows 6 out of the 8 possible ships, making someships that are allowed useless. In reality twlb is 5 ship game.
                      Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                      Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Originally posted by Stayon View Post
                        we were gonna use a lanc versus you bram
                        Tru except that lil mofo Domi didnt come

And cops Why change whats working? Mayb if ur 1 of them losing squads like juice u can venture new lineups to try to get somthing to win, but when ur a winning squad with 5 spiders, why change it?
                        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
                          Is about my favorite Backstreet Boy.
                          this was FUNNY :grin:
                          2:Chief Utsav> dwop scale 1-stayon how mad r u atm

Comment

Its weird that every here and there someone come and repeat the obvious...

How long do you play the game not to know that lances are amazing ship once they are played by someone who know what to do (including the single-multi fire switching)?
                            You can say the same about every ship anyway. Just go base and watch lances who can actually rock the game.

If you don't understand why it is not used in TWLB, then the answer is because people (or caps) usually prefer to stick to the simple.

Comment

Its not even stickin to the simple. Vs some teams a special ship just puts u 7v8. Whether its a jav, wb, or lanc. They just dont have the natural fire power a spider has in cram or in the FR. Sure a good lanc player can dominator scorewise, but he also only gets 1-2 quick shots. if he misses once it pushes ur whole team back till he recharges. It has its advantages and its disadvantages, but in the end its disadvantages usualy are worst then a spiders, and usualy outweigh the advantages.
                              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                              X