Let Twl squads recruit new players..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yawn

Bring back the old TWL where you could use any ship. I was pissed when they made TWL wb-only (B O R I N G) and changed it to TWLD. Bring other ships into TWLD (and allow attaching.. that could get interesting). Same goes for TWLB, allow weasel and lev back.
    'vet' is the new 'newb'.
    sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis XV View Post
      Bring back the old TWL where you could use any ship. I was pissed when they made TWL wb-only (B O R I N G) and changed it to TWLD. Bring other ships into TWLD (and allow attaching.. that could get interesting). Same goes for TWLB, allow weasel and lev back.
      that makes it newbish
      less strategy uneven gaming etc
      would make everything worse

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
      1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
      1:Freeze> LOL FAR
      ---
      5:waven> freeze
      5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
      5:waven> you state your business with sanji
      5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
      5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
      5:waven> and i will talk to ease
      5:Freeze> LOL
      5:waven> that's how things work around here
      --
      1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
        LOL, it's December and you're STILL whining about Quicksand not making it? Instead of complaining about other squads activity you could have:

1) Gotten active during qualifications. It takes very little effort to get into TWL

2) Not all squadhopped off Quicksand like the disloyal whining pieces of shit you are and gotten into TWL early when other squads dropped out and you would have still had a chance at playoffs.

If it makes you feel better to trash PUMA and Tough go ahead, but at least Ignite, for all the negative things you can say about him, stuck it out on his squadron and was rewarded for keeping it together and they're now a 2-league squad.

And for what it's worth, Tough is 3-5 in TWLD and we show around 14 players to each match, that's more wins than Quicksand has ever managed in TWL. Keep touting that victory over Thunder like anyone gives a shit.

I honestly think TWL Forums is Quicksand's league, because the only thing you excel at is bitching.

1. ok, for one I didnt care quicksand didnt make it, i never started bitching about it, i just said i bet people wish there was more competition now that theres only a couple decent ld squads now and one of them cant even show players

2. I was on deployment for the military, for 6 months. Now im sure your a pussy and don't know what thats like, but basically it means I dont have access to a computer to be fucking around playing spaceship games. Izor is doing the same thing. So no, there are real life issues to why some of us werent active, so go fuck yourself with that one nerd.

3. I WILL trash puma and tough, because lets face it, both squads are garbage... at least puma can jav though, tough is probably worse than Gantz in season... i duno 8 or 9 it was? and quicksand did way better than a 3-5 record vs squads like puma and a forfeit win vs sage ok? all your wins are vs newbs anyway, so stfu. When quicksand a few years back really cared about TWL pretty sure we were winning vs squads like -f- etc... dont think tough has even come close to quicksands skill level ever, your squad is bad and you know it, not my fault twdd system is garbage and let bad squads like yours into twl to just feed other squads wins.

Heres an idea claushouse, why dont you get online and beat Quicksand squadron in a dd, just one time, and I wont mention your squad again. But I don't even think you can manage that, so have fun beating up on squads like puma and getting forfeit wins in twl k? Cuz personally i made the choice not to play on lifeban anymore and go back to quicksand, because yes, im a loyal fuck, unlike what you were saying.

i feel bad because when i left, lifeban was done too... but oh well thats the way things work. Without vys who did they have? Me and a few other quicksand guys, with maybe some sake guys thrown in. Without me and the quicksand guys? It dissolves. I guess we meant more to twl than you do claus, at least lifeban had some wins.
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

didn't quicksand lose to gantz?
          violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
          [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Exalt the only reason why we didn't show up to that ld game was because it was on SATURDAY! and none of us could make it.... same happened to you guys few seasons ago...
            Originally Posted by Izor
            The best solution for this is to simply not play squads who have people caught cheating

everyone agree that once the staffers catch someone cheating they wont get to play, instead of evading the ban and rejoining that squad on an alias, then cheating again.
            Originally Posted by Wark <ER>
            My thought is, if you even suspect a certain player of cheating, I don't want that sort of attention to my squad, and would probaly blacklist them.

Comment

Originally posted by Deductable View Post
              Exalt the only reason why we didn't show up to that ld game was because it was on SATURDAY! and none of us could make it.... same happened to you guys few seasons ago...
              i didnt say anything about u guys deductable, i know sage couldnt make it

im saying thats why tough got the win, otherwise they would have lost, they only won because of a forfeit, oh and their one win vs puma :/

oh and pascone, no qs never lost to gantz, sorry... what newbie squad were u in at the time? avalonian or something? ur still a bad player
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post
                didn't quicksand lose to gantz?
                no they lost to squad?!
                Ardour> my fire button is escape key. and thrust is F12. i like to make it as hard for me as possible.
                Reaver> i play subspace with a steering wheel and gas pedal and a dance dance revolution pad
                Reaver> i gotta jump on the arrows and turn left to fire
                Ardour> my movement keys are random letters. i change them regually

Glide> my parents are being evil, they stole my antenna in an attempt to ground me from internet
                Glide> so i made one

Comment

Originally posted by Refer View Post
                  no they lost to squad?!
                  ah, that's right, thanks
                  violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                  [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                    Heres an idea claushouse, why dont you get online and beat Quicksand squadron in a dd, just one time, and I wont mention your squad again. But I don't even think you can manage that, so have fun beating up on squads like puma and getting forfeit wins in twl k?
                    less than 24 hours later...

http://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/88960544

Tough vs. QuickSand
                    TWD Dueling
                    Winner: Tough Date: 2007-12-10
                    Score: 2 - 1 Start Time: 7:29 PM
                    Level: Trench Wars Divisions
                    Type: TWD Dueling

Tough wins round three 50-29!

Go back to pub, Quicksand was always terrible and you were never beating -Final- in TWL.
                    top 100 basers list

Comment

Claushouse thats priceless. Not to mention hearing exalt not talk is truely a blessing
                      Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                      2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                      2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                        less than 24 hours later...

http://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/88960544

Tough vs. QuickSand
                        TWD Dueling
                        Winner: Tough Date: 2007-12-10
                        Score: 2 - 1 Start Time: 7:29 PM
                        Level: Trench Wars Divisions
                        Type: TWD Dueling

Tough wins round three 50-29!

Go back to pub, Quicksand was always terrible and you were never beating -Final- in TWL.
                        They actually did beat -final- in twld week one like 2 years ago I think it was.
                        4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                        4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                        4:Geio> DEEZ?
                        4:Geio> LOLOL
                        4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                        4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                        4:spirit> LOL
                        4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                        4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Confluence View Post
                          plade a joke imo, you guys should have been embarrased accepting twlj.
                          Are you retarded ?

Comment

Originally posted by Confluence View Post
                            plade a joke imo, you guys should have been embarrased accepting twlj.
                            I dont care about your opinion, many ppl might keep us still newbies. But its just dumb, third season in twl with no respect. Beating squads like thunder, dice in lb and several squads in lj. I dont think were joke, TWL needs this kind of squads aswell. I dont think you should talk since fistula is almost ded and you are the captain of it, twl dont need squads that dissolve during season.

PS. Hi maketso
                            Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                            Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                            Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                            Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

If your squads cant compete so be it, bitch to your squad not on here, its your squads problem, TWL isnt dying b/c lifeban, and fistula are dead, 2 useless squads anyways. By the way dreamwin, you didnt beat Thunder in lj....unless it was last season for which id be unaware.

Comment

Originally posted by kronic View Post
                                If your squads cant compete so be it, bitch to your squad not on here, its your squads problem, TWL isnt dying b/c lifeban, and fistula are dead, 2 useless squads anyways. By the way dreamwin, you didnt beat Thunder in lj....unless it was last season for which id be unaware.
                                I wasnt saying anything about lj read carefully
                                And I dont wanna brag about the wins, it just gets me pissed when someone like that comes telling me that.
                                Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                                Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                                Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                                Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                                Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                                Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                                Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Working...
                                X