But that's why it will come back!
    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
    TelCat> i dont

Comment

Never even heard of Build :P

Comment

Originally posted by Deverse View Post
        Build, are you serious? i personally took us out, because it wouldn't be worth playing 0:15 games. If you guys like getting blown out than good for you. I thought kiwanis would be more competitive and with key guys leaving for us and with no one really logging on anymore, we weren't doing much for the competition in twlb.

Thanks for being assholes. We put up a good fight each game (besides penetrate). Could you have?
        It wasn't even our fault, we dealt with apt half the time, and trust me carrying his ass and making sure he doesn't axe everyone was a tough job.

We had 6-7 core players that noticed that we weren't getting any more players to help us. We lost cremation and fiftyseven, if we had a line of cops, fifty, deverse, cremation, eph, apt, and sauro we'd be a true competitor, the problem is we had 4-5 core that showed.

If you want to blame us for a shitty season blame your 40+ rosters who had perfectly good players benching each game instead of starting and actually increasing the level of competition this season, bunch of tard asses.
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post

if we had a line of cops, fifty, deverse, cremation, eph, apt, and sauro we'd be a true competitor
          True competitors play a man down.
          SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
          SSCU Trench Wars Bot/Web Developer

Stayon> That type of thing, when you're married for 50 years but you know you fucked up when you dropped chilli sause on your elitist rich boss, while crossing the cafeteria's lunch zone, getting you fired, because you were distracted admiring the cleaning lady's ass that you beated off to, when your sluggish wife and two retarted kids were asleep.

Comment

fuckin' right milosh, we're like quicksand except we've removed our faces from our asses, and we also don't suck big massive cock.

did I mean that literally or metaphorically, I'm thinking a bit of both.
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Hahah cops, comparing yourself to Quicksand was almost a bad decision. Good explanation, but no one would compare you to TW's biggest joke of a squad.
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                Hahah cops, comparing yourself to Quicksand was almost a bad decision. Good explanation, but no one would compare you to TW's biggest joke of a squad.
                who r u
                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                  truf.com

but they did win a game 4v5, we'd do the same, like i said we were 2 legit 2 quit, then we were legit, and now we're just un-legit, and now it's time 2 quit.

Comment

trench wars rocks! lololololol
                    1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Working...
                    X