No announcement yet.

Puma drops out of TWLD, Paladen will gladly accept invitation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They arn't the choice as of yet exalt...

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
      hmm, what happened? anyone know?

and just wondering, but how is paladen invited over other squads? Not that I care when there is like 1 game left in the season, but still, what made them the choice?
      well as of puma dissolving paladen was 3rd or 4th on ladder, but they promptly squandered that by losing several and dropping to... below quicksand, which is probably the only position that matters at this point.

curious to see how the replacement squad is chosen - ladder position as of dissolving or position as of a randomly arbitrated time by twl ops? if not the former, i implore the ops to give squads at least a 1 week warning that the spot is up for grabs.
      Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

boxer #9, were rdy for twld, lawl

Comment

Originally posted by tragiK View Post
          well as of puma dissolving paladen was 3rd or 4th on ladder, but they promptly squandered that by losing several and dropping to... below quicksand, which is probably the only position that matters at this point.

curious to see how the replacement squad is chosen - ladder position as of dissolving or position as of a randomly arbitrated time by twl ops? if not the former, i implore the ops to give squads at least a 1 week warning that the spot is up for grabs.
          i dont think quicksand cares about twl this year, so my guess is its paladen/boxer's to lose, but ill ask my members to see if they would do it, maybe we will get active if its worth the time

i duno i looked at the ladder at the time and boxer was ahead i think of paladen, so thats why i was wondering who was gonna make it

EDIT: also, is there anyone from puma that knows why you guys dissolved? you were doing fairly decent in twlj as far as i knew... so why dissolve?
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

go for it, you guys can be the only squad in twl history to have an undefeated record while going 4v5 every single game... in back to back seasons

i say this because puma is scheduled to play build (easy win for us, qs or not), and stray, which is what is standing between us and playoffs. i hear those stray guys dont handle the rush too well.
            Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

that's kinda why i haven't made anything official... i have no idea what happened to puma or ignite and since there's 2 weeks off i feel as if there is some time to look into it..
              violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
              [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Me being the nosey captain of boxer i am. I looked into the situation, asked around. Captains from puma have told me that the squad was in dissarray.(spellcheck if u want lol) and squadchat was full with non stop fighting and a bunch of ego's collided witch in turn sent puma spiralling down into a dark hole. Cuasing captains to stress out majorly and hurry to the TWD roster page only to find themselves clicking vigorously on the 'dissolve' link. It happens. I will gladly let my men play a few twld games. It would be good practice for them, considering I was making this squad for next twl. but hey any experience would be greatly appriciated. Keep in mind paladen already dropped out of one league. Just a little reminder <3. Either way gl

Comment

they wont let us in geio, we would DESTROY THE COMPETITION

Comment

I guess that's what happens when I recruit convicts

Comment

Originally posted by Nimrook View Post
                      holy fuk.. another drop squad? seriously this TWL been shit.. just stop inviting squads in twld and start the playoff
                      lol, oh ya Paladen is good now! im looking forward for Paladen as 3 league squads next season

but the question is - will there be next season anyways?
                      TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                      TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                      Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                      1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                      4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                      1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

hahaha

Comment

there was only one captain.. how did the 'captains' get into a situation to dissolve it
                          violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                          [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Shadowmere aka sertifi, and No <3 aka Sisqo, all had spoken with ignite and through all the bad vibes and negative losses I guess it got to them week, upon week. Thats the only conclusion I can draw for now. Thank you for you great time on this wonderfull holiday and bye.

Comment

Originally posted by Geio View Post
                              Shadowmere aka sertifi, and No <3 aka Sisqo, all had spoken with ignite and through all the bad vibes and negative losses I guess it got to them week, upon week. Thats the only conclusion I can draw for now. Thank you for you great time on this wonderfull holiday and bye.
                              ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL SERTIFI IS SHADOWMHERE? LOLOOLOLOLLOLOOLOL
                              Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                              Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                              Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                              Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

If he is, he should be axed from staff for letting doublesquadders / ineligible players play in twl.
                                Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                                Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                                Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                                Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                                Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                                Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                                Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Working...
                                X