Regarding upcoming weeks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
    zeebu what is your signature from? is that a song?
    its a poem called 'we die soon' by gwendlyn(sp) brooks, but i think its also been used in at least one song i can think of

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Well, it isn't so much to wether we should postpone entire league for it, although I would like it, I dont expect it. It was more like: Ok if we first do a replay week... we can have the week after that for all-star matches, and make them good matches for once instead of the: who shows up, plays kinda games.

This way not only hopefully the all-star matches will be good for once... But then quarter finals will be during 2nd and 3rd of february... and semi-finals will be the week after, so I can play :P...

And for those that say I can just play and go out after... That sunday is the parade in our village, in which I am probably gonna participate, IF we get a good idea fast, we have a few idea's though. After the parade it's basicly drinking till you fall and at the first possible timeslot I would already be seeing 20 ships in a TWLJ game and it would only get worse from that point. SO NO IT'S NOT POSSIBLE TO GO OUT AFTER I PLAYED...

Guess I don't understand these kind of guys that have showed for nearly every match for a few years straight, but eventhough I would want that at times, a lot of times I have better things to do.
      TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
      TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
      TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
      First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

PJ quit subspace, k thx <3 haha:wub:

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
        1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
        1:Freeze> LOL FAR
        ---
        5:waven> freeze
        5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
        5:waven> you state your business with sanji
        5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
        5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
        5:waven> and i will talk to ease
        5:Freeze> LOL
        5:waven> that's how things work around here
        --
        1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Working...
        X