LJ at 4pm Saturday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LJ at 4pm Saturday?

Are you fucking serious? LJ at 4pm Saturday, just because kim watned Saturday because we will have problems showing up doesnt mean he should get it? Hell i talked to quiz about this prior to all this crap, and he was agreeing to 5pm est on sunday cause i explained how it was only great time for all my javs, and he said all his javs can show at that time as well, but Kim found this out and decided that he wanted match on saturday? and since he staff he gets it? Hell we got 3 replays this weekend shouldn't we get any say about when we play them?
    Last edited by eelam <tw>; 01-18-2008, 12:16 AM.
    TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
    TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
    KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
    1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
    1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

dont whine eelam, deal with it. Style never gets the time we want in LB always w/e time the oppenents want unless we agree. Just trying to give other squads the best possible chance they can get i guess... although your squad does suck.
    1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
    3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
    3:Best> see it coming
    3:Best> sad

Comment

actually I think eelam has every right to whine about this. Simply because this league shouldt be played on a saturday, ever.
      Originally posted by Tyson
      There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
      Originally posted by HeavenSent
      Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
      Originally posted by Izor
      Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

we have 3 replay games, you expect us to play on both weekend days? and by us i mean the javs who happen to be on the same squad as me, i don't want to be affialiated with these fags

Comment

you asked first for a time, then them

i asked my brother odds (you) or evens (them), he said odds

then i asked 1 2 or 3

he said 3, which was the 3rd time of 14, 15, 16.

i think it's already been established that no one else does the times, so kim clearly had nothing to do with it
          violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
          [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

I dont think its biased, I think its wrong.
            Originally posted by Tyson
            There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
            Originally posted by HeavenSent
            Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
            Originally posted by Izor
            Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

saturday matches are just the worst possible idea ever..
              jee

Comment

Yesssss!
                ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                Failure teaches success.
                . â–²
                ▲ ▲

Comment

Oh come on, a saturday match? What are you thinking? Rather go with 15 pm sunday which they suggested, a saturady match should never be scheduled unless both parties agree to, I thought twl staff knew that. It's highly irregular and it will cause players to miss the game. I think all captains/players agree with that.
                  TWDTJ Champion Fall Season 2022 (6.5 *)

Comment

lol just 6 games this weekend, and pandora gets forced to play a game on saturday??? i'd be pretty pissed off as well, especially if you look at the current standings, pandora has every chance of still making it to third/fourth place, which means they won't have to face dice in semis.. whoever decided that time is quite a fucknut.

Comment

Reschedule this shit, we've been getting fucked over too much this league and we're not taking this shit.

You can reschedule it to 15, which is the time Hydra initially suggested.

And I suggest that you apply more reasoning to decisions when it comes to match times, less "randomly asking my brother without giving a thought what match times were initially suggested".

I realize it is hard to find methods to decide which team gets what time and will accept that Hydra won the toss, even though its highly questionable, so go with 15pm, its what they wanted to begin with. But a saturday match is not an option. So change it.

Comment

Kim
                        Position: TWL Advisor

discuss...

p.s.

FU KIM
                        2:Zung> Does this 2h mean 1h56 min foreplay & 3 pushes & a stare?
                        2:renzi> lol no
                        2:renzi> would fuck, blowjob/handjob, fuck, finger, etc

Comment

lol wtf,. why do you care so fucking much about one REPLAY GAME.. You are alrdy in playoffs (if u win one game -.-) sigh quit the whining.
                          Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Whats the point of replay games if they are scheduled like this? I could play it 4pm my own time, but not 4pm est which is 11pm for me. Well good thing I havent played twl match for 2 years anyway. <_<

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                              lol wtf,. why do you care so fucking much about one REPLAY GAME.. You are alrdy in playoffs (if u win one game -.-) sigh quit the whining.
                              It's called "seed".

Comment

Working...
                              X