Twl Qualification!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twl Qualification!

Ok, since the TWL is getting closer and squads will soon be picked, the issue that everyone keeps bithcing about most be resolved someway. As of now there are 2 categories of teams in TWD, those who play for recs, only challenging cake squads and never play good while using only their best players, and those who wanna play everyone no matter rank with whatever lineup they got on.

This is ok with me, the thing that isn't ok is that all the squads playing cake opponents will get in while the rest probably wont.

So how do we solve that? I'd say the easiest way would be to have a weekend tourney where all the serious squads that want to compete in TWL face off. Obviously the top squads in all the TWD leagues should get a spot, by getting there they pretty much beat anyone, but for the squads ranked 7-20 or something on the TWD ladder should have some sort of tourney to get in. Not only will the squads that deserve get in, by schedualing games etc, the squads will also prove they're able to show up for games, just like in TWL..

I won't elaborate more on this plan, since im sure it wont get put into effect anyway, but it would be 10x more fair.

$

Do it as the NCAA does it, ESPN.com to see the forumulas

Comment

Good idea. I can see some squads who are at the top merely by facing easy squads. I won't name them, you can look for yourself. It'd be good so that some of the other squads that are ranked lower but they challenge any and all squads have a shot at TWL when they deserve it.
      MODERATOR WARNING: YOU ARE TOO SEXY TO PLAY, PLEASE UNF THE NEAREST EVENT REF FOR SELF GRATIFICATION :D -Mr. 420 <ER>

MODERATOR WARNING: You have been violating female players with sexual slurs! This is against TW rules, Refrain or you will be silenced -Tigerex

MODERATOR WARNING: Do Not Spam -Dimboy <ER>

Comment

Working...
      X